Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Anyone tried the Enhance System?

Has anyone tried the Enhance system? It is pricey- this is new to me! I am a AA how fast until you get swelling and how long does it last?

If you search the forum you'll find a dozen threads about the Enhance System.

Thanks!
Tongue 

I have emailed them twice and pm them on FB and heard no reply. So to me it's a sign of "steer clear"

Hi - I also just started using Enhance and was also wondering if anyone else has seen results and if so, if they could share their regime? I'm currently a 36AAA and hoping to get to a full size A as well.

Jasmine, I can totally relate to you dying to fit into a Victoria's Secret size A!

I'm starting with as close to 3 hrs/day as I can, schedule allowing and it's only Day 3 for me so we'll see how I can actually fit this in. I actually used to use Brava maybe 10 years ago and saw some results (I used to be flat as a board and even at 36AAA have more curve to my breasts than used to) but Brava's time commitment and expense was too steep....plus they're now out of business apparently.

Hey Grow Breast!

We should totally keep in touch and see how it is going! And when we can both get in one of those bras we should have a party!

Ok so how much pressure do you use? 3 hours caused red dots for me. Also do you think it matters if you break up the time during the day? Also do you use padding? I don't want to cause any damage! But you used Brava and never had problems with indents or rash etc. ? That's cool that it helped. Well good luck! I hope we both are successful Smile
Rainbow 

Ok so how much pressure do you use? 3 hours caused red dots for me. Also do you think it matters if you break up the time during the day? Also do you use padding? I don't want to cause any damage! But you used Brava and never had problems with indents or rash etc. ? That's cool that it helped. Well good luck! I hope we both are successful

Hi Jasmine! Yes, I agree - I'm just at the start but am going to go through at least til mid October and I'll post if I see any progress.

It's hard to describe the pressure but I usually suck the air out about 5-6 times with small suctions, almost like taking a sip from a straw. That's enough for me to fill the small cups with enough space at the tips.

I've done up to 3 hours and haven't gotten any red dots but there are lines from the domes which is normal I think. I don't think it matters if you break up the time - I've done that too. I've done 1 hr in the morning and then 2 hrs later.

Also I emailed them and asked what would happen if I left them on for more than 3 hrs at a time or did it for longer than 12 weeks and they said it would be fine as long as there are no adverse effects on your skin.

So I'm planning to try upping the time I use it, when I can, as I can.

Good luck to you and yes, let's keep track of our progress and hopefully celebrate together!! Big Grin

Oh and I don't use pads...yet!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon