Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Saggy breasts - how do I fix them

Hi Everyone,

I please advice as to what can help with saggy breasts. I am 38, never had children and my nipples are starting to face downwards. I need something to help my breasts be more firmer and the nipples to start pointing up again.

I am estrogen dominant (not sure if this has anything to do with it, but just putting it out there).

I would really appreciate any advice.

Thanks
Liz

Massage. Works wonders for saggy breasts.

progesterone cream is good, use during luteal phase. http://www.smokymountainnaturals.com/par...ife-cream/

massage, as stated above because of prolactin levels and gets blood flow to the breast Smile

you can look into noogle berry which can swell into breast tissue!

collagen is good for keeping connective tissue together, take with a vitamin C for absorption.

coconut oil is good for connective tissue as well, but be careful of the calorie intake--look into healthy fats and amino acids, a multi vitamin and vitamin D for breast health may help you too Smile good luck!

also in conjunction with the progesterone cream, PM is supposed to tighten and give a lift to the breasts.

Thank you every one for the advice!!

Just detail all the elements in your breast. Some of the tissues are lagging including milk in milk ducts, muscle under the fat, small muscle cells, small fat cells, loose skin vs tight skin, water content low, and lack of positive thoughts about your breasts maybe lack of a breast lover and lack of breast love. We could love you more I think if you allow us to see them. As a male growing beasts I covet saggy breasts or any breasts.

(28-06-2016, 11:28 PM)BillyBoy_Delano Wrote:  Just detail all the elements in your breast. Some of the tissues are lagging including milk in milk ducts, muscle under the fat, small muscle cells, small fat cells, loose skin vs tight skin, water content low, and lack of positive thoughts about your breasts maybe lack of a breast lover and lack of breast love. We could love you more I think if you allow us to see them. As a male growing beasts I covet saggy breasts or any breasts.

lol billy boy. you cheeky man you!

Personally in my real life no one loves my breasts. But here many have become excited at my breast growth and the pics are looking more loved here.

(28-06-2016, 11:35 PM)BillyBoy_Delano Wrote:  Personally in my real life no one loves my breasts. But here many have become excited at my breast growth and the pics are looking more loved here.

awe billy * hugs your Oobies* we all love your Oobies!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon