Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Quest for sensitivity..

Ok, I'm back for more tips (and hopefully a little reassurance too..) I used the Noogleberry system for about a month but started noticing that my nipple area was losing sensation, so I stopped. I was puzzled because almost everyone reported having just the opposite effect from noogling. So after doing some research, I figured out that this was probably due to my existing low thyroid and slightly low blood pressure from adrenal fatigue. Obviously I'll have to stay away from noogling for the foreseeable future. Sad

Anyway, my issue is that I'm getting nervous that I've possibly done irreversible damage because my sensitivity hasn't come back yet in the few weeks since I've stopped noogling. Does anyone on here have any suggestions for this? And did anyone else successfully regain and/or increase their sensitivity?

I am massaging every day for two sessions of 20-30 minutes each. Would massage be helpful in restoring sensation over time?? Also is there any particular herb or something I could use topically to help with this?

I am really upset that I can't continue noogling, but I'm much more concerned about the possibility of permanent damage.. I would be grateful for any encouragement or advice! Thanks in advance!

Been reading about L-Carnitine for nerve numbness/damage.. Does anyone have any further knowledge about this supplement? Sounds somewhat promising.

I have found that anytime I use lemon extract in my booby batter, it makes my nipples extra sensitive, perhaps you can try that.. just be sure that you use more lotion than extract. ( you can pick up lemon extract at dollar store for a buck , just make sure its pure lemon extract).

hope you get your sensitivity back

(28-06-2016, 08:27 PM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  I have found that anytime I use lemon extract in my booby batter, it makes my nipples extra sensitive, perhaps you can try that.. just be sure that you use more lotion than extract. ( you can pick up lemon extract at dollar store for a buck , just make sure its pure lemon extract).

Thanks so much, Tanya! I've never heard of using lemon extract on boobies, lol, but I'll definitely try it! Do you know of any other benefits to NBE from applying lemon extract? I've stumbled across a few of your posts and you seem very knowledgeable, so if you have any other quick nuggets to offer, I'm listening! Smile I'm trying to come up with as many natural topicals and methods besides noogling, all without messing with my hormone levels too much. Sounds impossible, I know. Sad I don't want to give up on NBE just because I can't noogle right now.

(28-06-2016, 09:01 PM)NaturalLady31 Wrote:  
(28-06-2016, 08:27 PM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  I have found that anytime I use lemon extract in my booby batter, it makes my nipples extra sensitive, perhaps you can try that.. just be sure that you use more lotion than extract. ( you can pick up lemon extract at dollar store for a buck , just make sure its pure lemon extract).

Thanks so much, Tanya! I've never heard of using lemon extract on boobies, lol, but I'll definitely try it! Do you know of any other benefits to NBE from applying lemon extract? I've stumbled across a few of your posts and you seem very knowledgeable, so if you have any other quick nuggets to offer, I'm listening! Smile I'm trying to come up with as many natural topicals and methods besides noogling, all without messing with my hormone levels too much. Sounds impossible, I know. Sad I don't want to give up on NBE just because I can't noogle right now.

awe thanks *blush* I just try to find out what I can, when I can Wink .
unfortunately, my "supporting information" is most likely on someone else's thread.. I think it may be on one of Lotus's threads...project x, I believe..

I looked at all mine, but cant seem to find it, other than this one: which is a link to anti-cancer cures.. lemon extract as a cytotoxic to cancer , also anti aromatase and ER blocker:
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=24939&page=2&highlight=lemon+extract ( page 2, bottom of page) .

Great, I will check those links out! By the way if you don't mind my asking (and if you do, I'll totally understand!), what's your current program like and have you made some growth progess? It helps me to read about real people succeeding at this so I won't lose hope for myself, lol.

Thanks again for the replies!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon