Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Can breast massage with herbal extracts cause hormonal imbalance?

Hi All,

I am new here and trying to figure out the safest NBE program to kickstart my journey.

I don't want to take any herbal supplements internally as have had a history of irregular periods and don't want to risk messing up my hormones. But was wandering if direct application of herbal extracts/cream on the breast would also offset the hormonal balance in the same way as taking them orally?

I am looking to start off with breast massage and wanted to add some herbal extracts to the oil mix. Any guidance would be much appreciated!

Some info on my stats:
Early thirties, Asian, 34AA (flat chested) and bottom heavy. Looks like all the fat just goes to the hips and thighs.

Thanks!

Hi.
I believe its an even stronger way to take herbs. Direct absorption without being filtered out by the digestive system. And you are putting it directly onto your breasts.
Anything that goes on the skin is stronger. I wouldnt if i were you esp given you have a history already of irregular periods.

Thanks a lot Ella! I guess that is all I wanted to hear.

I have ordered a Noogleberry system and it should arrive anytime today. I have decided to start off my NBE program tomorrow - diet, massage and Noogleberry.

I will focus more on diet and massage and will keep the NB suction very very gentle. I just hope I can figure out how to use it in the first place Smile. I also workout 5-6 days a week, mainly strength training with little bit of HIIT cardio twice a week.

Can you suggest a good oil mix for breast massage? I was looking to mix the following - coconut oil, flaxseed oil, EPO/borage oil, avocado oil, sesame oil, rice bran oil, macadamia oil, aloe vera gel, cocoa butter. Anything else that I should add to it?

What about volufiline (breast success cream). Does it work? And there's another one called voluplus (isosensuals enhance). Don't know if that works either. I might try them out maybe after a month into my massage routine.

Wish me luck! I will surely need a lot of guidance and encouragement from all the NBE pros here.

Love to all!

(30-06-2016, 09:20 AM)Dipsi Wrote:  Thanks a lot Ella! I guess that is all I wanted to hear.

I have ordered a Noogleberry system and it should arrive anytime today. I have decided to start off my NBE program tomorrow - diet, massage and Noogleberry.

I will focus more on diet and massage and will keep the NB suction very very gentle. I just hope I can figure out how to use it in the first place Smile. I also workout 5-6 days a week, mainly strength training with little bit of HIIT cardio twice a week.

Can you suggest a good oil mix for breast massage? I was looking to mix the following - coconut oil, flaxseed oil, EPO/borage oil, avocado oil, sesame oil, rice bran oil, macadamia oil, aloe vera gel, cocoa butter. Anything else that I should add to it?

What about volufiline (breast success cream). Does it work? And there's another one called voluplus (isosensuals enhance). Don't know if that works either. I might try them out maybe after a month into my massage routine.

Wish me luck! I will surely need a lot of guidance and encouragement from all the NBE pros here.

Love to all!
Im pleased to hear that! Much better plan you have less the herbs. Skin means direct absorption so not a good idea at all. You've done all your homework and all those oils i see people use. If you want its easy to google volufiline and its ingredients , so try mimick it to see if it helps. Im not a fan of volufiline although its the most pure formulation out there with little bad ingredients but its pricey.
Sounds like you'l do great.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon