Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Noogleberry - what size for relatively flat chest

Hi guys,

I am relatively flat chested and wonder what size system of NB I should be getting? I am happy to just have one cup growth, but of course wont say no to a bigger one if it works on me LOL

Also what is the different between the Contoured and non contoured?

And do I need to purchase the Airlock? Is the airlock to lock the air in so I don't have to pump?

Thanks heaps in advance,

Regards,
Anne

I just started pumping and am very new to this. But I am also pretty flat and when I use small cups they look even smaller after? I am taping the nipples down maybe that smooshes them. This is definitely complicated! But I am excited to see what happens!

Personally I'd select domes by how wide they are vs how wide you chest less a few inches then divided by two. You want as large as possible but not too large they don't fit on your chest at the same time.

Thanks guys.

Didn't get notification for reply on my email so only checking now.

I emailed lucy at NB and she is very helpful. Emailed her with my chest size and she advised on the size to get.

jasmine I hope it works for you!

I am doing lot of massage too (haven't gotten the system yet) to help prep i guess Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon