Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Growth, now nothing?

My first post on here!
I started my NBE journey a few weeks ago. First starting on maca then adding fenugreek and saw palmetto.
I was taking 3 pills daily of each.
Fenugreek 610mg
Maca - 500mg
Saw Palmetto - 450mg

I was also massaging for a few minutes morning and night, not regular.

I had to stop taking the pills for a couple of weeks due to illness, i felt too sick to take any pills.

Now ive started again and 3 weeks in and dont even feel a tingle in my boobs Sad before i had sore nipples and breasts but now nothing.

Ive added dong quai also, but nothing.

Any advice? I wanted them to get a little bit more fuller for my holiday in October.

(05-07-2016, 04:26 PM)Mykiej23 Wrote:  My first post on here!
I started my NBE journey a few weeks ago. First starting on maca then adding fenugreek and saw palmetto.
I was taking 3 pills daily of each.
Fenugreek 610mg
Maca - 500mg
Saw Palmetto - 450mg

I was also massaging for a few minutes morning and night, not regular.

I had to stop taking the pills for a couple of weeks due to illness, i felt too sick to take any pills.

Now ive started again and 3 weeks in and dont even feel a tingle in my boobs Sad before i had sore nipples and breasts but now nothing.

Ive added dong quai also, but nothing.

Any advice? I wanted them to get a little bit more fuller for my holiday in October.

My advice is to massage more regularly for at least 10 minutes each time, preferably a total of at least 30 mins through the day (3 ten min sessions for example)
You need to be patient as (you'll probably hear this alot) NBE can be rather slow.
As for herbs, foods etc there are people who know much better so are in a better position to advise you on this.
It is normal to see temporary swelling at first but if you stop before it becomes permanent you will lose it so try and be consistent with your program.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon