Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Domes are fogging up and a rash

I have a horrible rash after 3 days use. Last time domes were steaming up. Am I doing something wrong? Also how do you put a yoga mat on rings for padding? The thanks everyone!

Oh they are enhance domes which I think someone said are like BB domes- starting to think not worth the extra money!

I know people don't always respond but I got rid of the rash with baby rash cream and then I pumped again with some cream on and it still happened but not as bad! Has this happened to anyone?

So you are using Enhance System not NB?

Fogging isn't an issue. It just moisture from the skin. Sweating. The rash though. I'd try some over the counter creams to stop it. Before I'd pump again. Then try not to repeat what you did when you got the rash. Maybe your too hot and need to stand in front of an air conditioner. Or a fan. Cold towels. Ice.

Thanks! I think it is because of the tape I had on my nipples! It wasn't as bad today but I got some red dots Sad but I got swelling on my 4th day! It lasted a few hours. I use Isosensuals cream too which might make the red dots worse but helps swelling. Thanks for all the advice and support! I hope I can get the result you have had!

Try some of that KT sports tape. Doesn't seem to irritate my skin like other tape. Breast pumping isn't about the swelling you get when you pump. That's just a temporary side effect. It's about the small real growth that you get each session that cumulates into large growth over time. Months and months of time usually. Real growth that lasts and doesn't fade away!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon