Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Help!!! Please!!!

Big Grin 

Okay,after looking in all different forums i decided to start my breast journey. Well to begin my breast growth (So excited) and to make them more firm and lifted. I am going to start with massages since I can't really afford a lot of herbs. I was thinking about buying Flaxseed oil and massaging my breast with that. But one of the issues I am having is how to do the massages. The massages I was going to start off doing is

Deer massage
Chi massage

Maybe so one can help me learn how to do these massages. I looked over online all day and found nothing to my understanding. Also how many rotation do you recommend for me to do. I heard doing the wrong massage can make your breast smaller.

Hi Pankcake!
Here is the mother of all things Massage thread
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=26280
The Chi and deer are your standards and will do well with them.
I've tried flaxseed and fenugreek oils and find that I get tired of the smell pretty quick.
Now I use coconut oil and love it. it stays slippery for at least a good 15 minute massage and you barely need more that 1/4 tsp.
On the plus side you can cook with it too and some even mix it in their coffee or tea.
So welcome and make sure you take starting measurements and pics. You dont have to share them but its fun to see progress.
Bobbi

(07-07-2016, 12:17 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Hi Pankcake!
Here is the mother of all things Massage thread
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=26280
The Chi and deer are your standards and will do well with them.
I've tried flaxseed and fenugreek oils and find that I get tired of the smell pretty quick.
Now I use coconut oil and love it. it stays slippery for at least a good 15 minute massage and you barely need more that 1/4 tsp.
On the plus side you can cook with it too and some even mix it in their coffee or tea.
So welcome and make sure you take starting measurements and pics. You dont have to share them but its fun to see progress.
Bobbi

Thanks. Big Grin

Let me see if i can describe them
For the chi massage, you rub your hands together and place them on your breasts to generate heat. Spread your fingers over your breasts, almost covering the full front of your Breasts. Press into them just a little, not necessarily grabbing them, but sought to have a very slight grip on them. Then move your full breasts inward, going in a CIRCLE on your chest. From a mirror perspective, your left breast moves clockwise and type right one moves counter clockwise.
For the deer massage, the movement is in the same direction as the chi one, but you're just moving your fingers along the rim of your breasts. [/quote]

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon