Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

DIY Volufiline

After having issues with Noogling, I'm doing a massage only program for the time being and haven't been seeing any progress. So I was considering adding in Volufiline but wanted to know of anyone on here has tried it with just massage and seen results?

I really want to use a cream that is the least chemically-loaded as possible so I've been thinking about making my own.. Found this Volufiline on Ebay http://www.ebay.com/itm/281677105404?var=580682408675 and wondered if it would work diluted with a carrier oil like macadamia nut oil?

I was looking at Breast Success cream too, but the Amazon reviews are pretty mixed. I also read here on BN that nutmeg oil can be used for plumping/enlarging. Is this safe since there is some caution regarding nutmeg oil?

**Note: I'm posting this thread in two sections of the forum because I wasn't sure which one it belongs in. Admin, please feel free to delete whichever one "doesn't fit". Thank you!!Smile

After having issues with Noogling, I'm doing a massage only program for the time being and haven't been seeing progress. So I was considering adding in Volufiline but wanted to know of anyone on here has tried it with just massage and seen results?

I really want to use a cream that is the least chemically-loaded as possible so I've been thinking about making my own.. Found this Volufiline on Ebay http://www.ebay.com/itm/281677105404?var=580682408675 and wondered if it would work diluted with a carrier oil like macadamia nut oil?

I was looking at Breast Success cream too, but the Amazon reviews are pretty mixed. I also read here on BN that nutmeg oil can be used for plumping/enlarging. Is this safe since there is reputedly some caution regarding properties in nutmeg oil?

I bought that product off ebay and it comes from Korea. ie long shipping time.
They were very responsive and got it in their mail right away.
Does it work???? my breasts do feel fuller and I have grown 1/2 in in 6 months, but its hard to tell what is working by itself, massage, PM, or the oil.
I like this product because you KNOW what the mixture is and not guessing how far down the ingredients list it is.
I mix mine with coconut oil and I can do a 30 minute massage before there is any loss of lubricity.
I will buy it again for sure
Bobbi

(07-07-2016, 04:37 PM)Happyme Wrote:  I bought that product off ebay and it comes from Korea. ie long shipping time.
They were very responsive and got it in their mail right away.
Does it work???? my breasts do feel fuller and I have grown 1/2 in in 6 months, but its hard to tell what is working by itself, massage, PM, or the oil.
I like this product because you KNOW what the mixture is and not guessing how far down the ingredients list it is.
I mix mine with coconut oil and I can do a 30 minute massage before there is any loss of lubricity.
I will buy it again for sure
Bobbi

Thanks, Happyme! So you did actually get some growth from the Volufiline? Or you think you may have? I also stumbled on something today about topical application of fish oil and vitamin E for booty growth.. Wonder if there's any potential for extra boobage as well with using that mixture?

I don't think I'll be trying the nutmeg oil though.. Hallucinogenic properties are not anything I'd want to mess with.

Does anyone have further success or advice about increasing fat storage in specific areas like the chest and booty?

I'd say it had an effect. Since I have been using it with my massage, I notice a lot more breast rubbing against my tee shirt and they even jiggle a bit.
Its worth a shot. At least there is some scientific evidence that it works.
Bobbi

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon