Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Sagging Breast

Does Chi and Deer massage help lift breast?Huh

I have noticed increase perkiness in my breasts since starting massage.
See my thread for pics (link in signature)

noogleberry, PC, massage are all great for lifting boobies! good luck Smile

(08-07-2016, 06:29 PM)missboobshirt Wrote:  noogleberry, PC, massage are all great for lifting boobies! good luck Smile

Thank You. I was thinking about trying Noogleberry but i have no clue were to get it and the pumping thing. Like how much pressure do you know that you need?

(08-07-2016, 06:08 PM)Katana Wrote:  I have noticed increase perkiness in my breasts since starting massage.

Thanks. I been paying attention to you forum the most. Once my flaxseed oil gets here i'm going to measure my bust and start my journey.Big Grin

(08-07-2016, 08:00 PM)PankCakeButter31 Wrote:  
(08-07-2016, 06:08 PM)Katana Wrote:  I have noticed increase perkiness in my breasts since starting massage.

Thanks. I been paying attention to you forum the most. Once my flaxseed oil gets here i'm going to measure my bust and start my journey.Big Grin

Aww thanks, that is so sweet to hear. I wish you the best of luck!

(08-07-2016, 08:17 PM)Katana Wrote:  

Also. How much oil should i use and will massaging your hip and bum too with help make them bigger?

(08-07-2016, 08:47 PM)PankCakeButter31 Wrote:  

Also. How much oil should i use and will massaging your hip and bum too with help make them bigger?

Use enough so that your hands can glide over the skin easily but not so much that it is super oily. Chi massage doesn't need oil but you can still use it if you want (I do)
I don't know much about hips/butt in terms of massage but to be honest I cant see it working that much. Your best bet is exercise to build the muscle underneath. And maca, see missB's thread for more info

(08-07-2016, 08:57 PM)Katana Wrote:  
(08-07-2016, 08:47 PM)PankCakeButter31 Wrote:  

Use enough so that your hands can glide over the skin easily but not so much that it is super oily. Chi massage doesn't need oil but you can still use it if you want (I do)
I don't know much about hips/butt in terms of massage but to be honest I cant see it working that much. Your best bet is exercise to build the muscle underneath. And maca, see missB's thread for more info

ThanksBig Grin

Yes by applying these massage technique, you will get positive results. The massage helps you improve the function of blood flow in your breasts. With good circulation of blood, your breasts will stimulate the production of new breast cells, and balance your necessary hormones which are crucial to the breast lifting.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon