Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Combining BO and Maca root?

Hey everyone! I've been taking 4x swansons BO a day for a month or so now and haven't seen any growth which may be due to the fact I haven't been consistent enough with protein and collagen shakes as well as massage and noogling. I'm going to try and be more consistent with these but I've been wanting to try maca for a while now but had heard it shouldnt be combined with BO for some reason. Does anyone know if this is true, or would it be okay to combine them?
If anyone has combined maca and BO it would be awesome to hear their thoughts Smile

(10-07-2016, 07:06 PM)chanelbitch Wrote:  Hey everyone! I've been taking 4x swansons BO a day for a month or so now and haven't seen any growth which may be due to the fact I haven't been consistent enough with protein and collagen shakes as well as massage and noogling. I'm going to try and be more consistent with these but I've been wanting to try maca for a while now but had heard it shouldnt be combined with BO for some reason. Does anyone know if this is true, or would it be okay to combine them?
If anyone has combined maca and BO it would be awesome to hear their thoughts Smile

make sure you work your Butt area with maca!

(10-07-2016, 07:06 PM)chanelbitch Wrote:  Hey everyone! I've been taking 4x swansons BO a day for a month or so now and haven't seen any growth which may be due to the fact I haven't been consistent enough with protein and collagen shakes as well as massage and noogling. I'm going to try and be more consistent with these but I've been wanting to try maca for a while now but had heard it shouldnt be combined with BO for some reason. Does anyone know if this is true, or would it be okay to combine them?

I personally would take BO alone. I think its better that way. Maca is an adaptogen so maybe it has something to do with that. Your body must be a certain temperature for BO to work as well.

(13-08-2016, 03:28 AM)missboobshirt Wrote:  

I personally would take BO alone. I think its better that way. Maca is an adaptogen so maybe it has something to do with that. Your body must be a certain temperature for BO to work as well.

Theres a certain bit of info in maca I dont know if I believe it but I did try it for 6 months not much results thou... I got mine from curvyfruit.com It might work better on woman but I also thought I read some where that it slightly increased Testosterone in woman. Either way you have to like doing squats... and squats and more squats maybe some donkey kicks.

I take Maca and Horny Goat Weed BO. The BO can shrink ones penis and testicles and lower the amount of ejaculate. For me I reverse shrinkage and increase ejaculate

You know now that I think about it....
Maybe maca and BO would be good together as Maca increases Testosterone..... BO converts Testosterone to Estrogen...

But I also hear zinc 50mg can increase Testosterone... So if BO really does convert T to E is it better to go with zinc...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon