Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Progress!

It's been about a week, well 8 days today and I feel like ive made progress. My beat have a very slight fullness to them and my nipples poke out a little more and look way bigger, even though they were already a little big. Is 2 inches too big? I feel like it is especially on a b cup.... problem is my period would be coming within the next few days or week. I'd be really upset to know that it's due to that rather than the massage
But I'm having no progress with my bottom half, or being 8 days as well. I don't expect instant results. I haven't missed a day of squatting, Although my fish oil applications have been a bit off. I've done 4 out of 8 applications about every other day. Is it just me and me being impatient? Maybe I'm doing the squats wrong? I don't feel too much pain when doing them, or like the burning Sensation you get when doing them, it's not there too much, maybe I need to do more at a time?
Anybody else with this?
Other than that, how's everyone else's progress going? Any good news?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon