Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Adopt A Kitty

I recently put in my name to adopt a kitty and heard back that rescue place in my area accepted my app. Saw a couple of cats/kittens that got me to apply, and went down to the main location today to see a myriad off kitties who would like homes.

Now it's just a matter of figuring out the right match for both the kitty and me. Someone once said, let the cat pick you. I agree. His name might be Lars. Smile We'll see...

(11-07-2016, 01:33 AM)VergeOfDiscovery Wrote:  I recently put in my name to adopt a kitty and heard back that rescue place in my area accepted my app. Saw a couple of cats/kittens that got me to apply, and went down to the main location today to see a myriad off kitties who would like homes.

Now it's just a matter of figuring out the right match for both the kitty and me. Someone once said, let the cat pick you. I agree. His name might be Lars. Smile We'll see...

Awesome. We always get rescue pets. Presently we have a rescue cat and a chocolate lab.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon