Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Does Fat brushing work?

Hi Everyone, I please your opinions. Does fat brushing work? From the threads I have read, it looks like Chi and female deer works well, but what about Fat brushing? I have been doing it for about 2 weeks now, but I am not really seeing a difference (and I have LOTS of fat that can move). Am I being to hasty, or doesn't it work? Please let me know your experience.

Kind regards
Liz

(11-07-2016, 10:02 PM)Liezel Wrote:  Hi Everyone, I please your opinions. Does fat brushing work? From the threads I have read, it looks like Chi and female deer works well, but what about Fat brushing? I have been doing it for about 2 weeks now, but I am not really seeing a difference (and I have LOTS of fat that can move). Am I being to hasty, or doesn't it work? Please let me know your experience.

Kind regards
Liz

I am doing a combination of deer chi and fat brushing. (taking a break from nbe right now so not seeing results obviously). I don't know which is working for me but I have gained 4 inches on my bust so far.
Give it a month or so before you judge whether it is working for you. The worst thing you can do is change your routine too frequently

I do a 15 minute routine of Chi, Deer and fat brushing, and some kneading as well.
I think the fat brushing does help to move some of the fat that would go to the sides of your breasts to the front, So my vote is yes it does help.
And yes nothing comes quickly, so make it a routine and stick with it.
Bobbi

Kitana an I have the same body type mesomorph. The fat content is very high i also gained 4 inches on my bust. Vacuum snake bites spread the breast tissue out too and grew my areola 2 inches.

(12-07-2016, 12:33 AM)BillyBoy_Delano Wrote:  Kitana an I have the same body type mesomorph. The fat content is very high i also gained 4 inches on my bust. Vacuum snake bites spread the breast tissue out too and grew my areola 2 inches.

Thanks everyone!

BillyBoy - what is Vacuum Snake bites?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon