Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Large domes

So have been noogling for a bit over a week's time. I was using the medium domes which I could fill up completely pretty fast if I didn't want to wear it for two hours. For the pump release method it would take me thirty seconds to fill the domes. I usually do twenty minutes to fill when I am doing it for 2+ hours since it hurts my ribs if I go too fast and keep nb on for a long time. I usually wear a 34 c cup with hopes to be a 34 d or bigger. I just got my large domes in and they won't provide any suction. I feel like I need a step up from the mediums and am shocked the large don't get any suction. Other information that me helpful is that I am petite, small frame, small boned, and 5 feet tall. Any advice? Can I send the large back, find a method to make it work, or work up to it with the mediums even though they seem small? Thank you guys so much. The support on this site is lovely and has truely helped meSmile

(12-07-2016, 05:13 AM)certainc2decadentd Wrote:  So have been noogling for a bit over a week's time. I was using the medium domes which I could fill up completely pretty fast if I didn't want to wear it for two hours. For the pump release method it would take me thirty seconds to fill the domes. I usually do twenty minutes to fill when I am doing it for 2+ hours since it hurts my ribs if I go too fast and keep nb on for a long time. I usually wear a 34 c cup with hopes to be a 34 d or bigger. I just got my large domes in and they won't provide any suction. I feel like I need a step up from the mediums and am shocked the large don't get any suction. Other information that me helpful is that I am petite, small frame, small boned, and 5 feet tall. Any advice? Can I send the large back, find a method to make it work, or work up to it with the mediums even though they seem small? Thank you guys so much. The support on this site is lovely and has truely helped meSmile

Hi certain,
I'm a genetic male and worked my way up to filling the Noogleberry medium cup. I now use the large contoured cups and they work beautifully. Are your large cups the contoured? If not maybe that is the problem. Otherwise I would suggest using a nice cream or oil on your breasts to help create a seal. Oh by the way I am 5'3" but the wider male chest to deal with. Good luck to you.

Thank you so much!! I had used oil trying for 15 minutes to no avail. I just tried cream and put the foam protector rings on, they get sucked in a little bit hey now it works!! So excitedSmile When I tried and tried and couldn't get it to work I made my mom try, she has been scarred lol to quote her,"I swear if my boobs get bigger I am going to be pissed!" To which I replied, "If they get bigger in one go I will be pissed and jelly too" She is such a good sport though, really took one for the team today!!

Also congrats on your moving on up to the larges!!Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon