Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Kangzhu

I was thinking about using Kangzhu along with massaging. What do you guys think if i bought this? Will it be good to use?

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00B7839LQ/ref=ox_sc_sfl_title_8?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A39I2PI4Z9Z1K5

https://www.amazon.com/Kangzhu-Breast-Enlargement-Massage-Cupping/dp/B00B705ROQ/ref=lp_8117751011_1_4_a_it?srs=8117751011&ie=UTF8&qid=1468309870&sr=8-4

Also if anyone can help me learn to use this. LoLBig Grin

I bought the kangzhu and the noogleberry. My breasts are so small that it was totaly impossible to use the noogleberry, even with soft rings (I have small and medium, and nothing fits). But the Kangzhu keep suction, and are a way less expensive ! I bought them on chinesecupping, because I needed the small cups for my 32AAA, and they were not on amazon. I used them for one month, but I have no swelling, no improvment. It is the contrary : my breasts seems to shrink ! And I do massage and I don't overpump. Maybe it is just not for me Sad

(12-07-2016, 12:14 PM)Helene1 Wrote:  I bought the kangzhu and the noogleberry. My breasts are so small that it was totaly impossible to use the noogleberry, even with soft rings (I have small and medium, and nothing fits). But the Kangzhu keep suction, and are a way less expensive ! I bought them on chinesecupping, because I needed the small cups for my 32AAA, and they were not on amazon. I used them for one month, but I have no swelling, no improvment. It is the contrary : my breasts seems to shrink ! And I do massage and I don't overpump. Maybe it is just not for me Sad

I'm sorry. I hope you find something that works for you. I am just starting my Natural Breast Journey.

I am so sorry, I didn't want to appear negative, I only wanted to know why it didn't work for me ! But I'm stubborn, so I will keep going ! I just wanted to say that you should try the kangku cups first, because they keep suction a way better ! If I find a trick regarding breast growth, I will keep you posted ! Smile

(13-07-2016, 07:01 AM)Helene1 Wrote:  I am so sorry, I didn't want to appear negative, I only wanted to know why it didn't work for me ! But I'm stubborn, so I will keep going ! I just wanted to say that you should try the kangku cups first, because they keep suction a way better ! If I find a trick regarding breast growth, I will keep you posted ! Smile

It's cool. But i have clue how to use these things haha.Big Grin

(12-07-2016, 12:14 PM)Helene1 Wrote:  I bought the kangzhu and the noogleberry... I used them for one month, but I have no swelling, no improvment.

I think you need to keep trying. It's quite clear from the experiences of the many users on this forum that the suction method does work. My suspicion is that you haven't found the right way to use them. Everybody's chest is a bit different so it could be that fit is tricky for you. I've found that larger diameter cups seem to work better that smaller. You really need to get the entire breast area of the chest into the cup. The size of the cup cone is less important as long as you create negative pressure inside. Keep trying things and I think you'll get the hang of it.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon