Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Good day.

I have been lurking here for quite some time. Took a while before I registered. Took even longer just to make this post. To be honest, still nervous yet at the same time just ordered BO amd progesterone cream off amazon. I am a very troubled individual with problems with regard to own identity and goals. I want to be feminine yet I'm not sure how well that will go down with my family. And at the same time I question whether now is a good time. But I asked myself these questions when I was 18. I made a decision all those years ago thinking I would be content being my current self and yet here I am. Is this what they call regret?

The only real reason I didnt want to do this sooner was out of fear. Am I needed for war? If I am needed, then any attempt towards becoming more feminine would be a waste. But time comes and goes. The more time passes, the more I think I am not needed. That maybe I can finally be true to myself. And thus now why I am here.

I would like to be more feminine. Breasts would be great though I am not so arrogant that I desire D's. A size B cup or if I may be bold a C cup would be satisfactory. Would also like a bigger butt and hips. I want a lot of things. Im not expecting to become a beauty or anything like that. I just want to be myself.

Hopefully with BO maybe I can achieve what I am looking for... originally was gonna go for PM but it seems on amazon, Ainterol is very expensive. I have a preference to buy from amazon.

Thank you to those who bother to read this entire post.

Oh and on another note I have a question to ask: I have some nipple hair and hairs around my nipples. Any advice how to remove these hairs? Im too scared to use a razor on my own face let alone a razor on my breast. Is there a method to removing these hairs painlessly?

Don't use a plain razor, so you should be scared to use one. You can cut into yourself with little effort by accident and cause a severe permanent injury. If you're going to use something at least use a safety razor known as a shaving razor.

(14-07-2016, 01:59 AM)Dynseli Wrote:  Don't use a plain razor, so you should be scared to use one. You can cut into yourself with little effort by accident and cause a severe permanent injury. If you're going to use something at least use a safety razor known as a shaving razor.
I know what a safety razor is. I still manage to cut myself shaving facial hair the last time i used one. Stayed far away from razors of any kind as a result. I use an electric shaver for my face now.

Surely theres another way?

I'm just being clear about it, so there's no room for misunderstanding, even for anyone reading it.

I pluck mine with tweezers'. Stings a bit at first, but after a couple of times it's not so bad. Safer than any razor or epilator too.

I see. Thanks for clarifying.
(14-07-2016, 02:57 AM)iaboy Wrote:  I pluck mine with tweezers'. Stings a bit at first, but after a couple of times it's not so bad. Safer than any razor or epilator too.
Tweezers? Dreading it now. I have a lot of nipple hair. So basically i just have to bear with it? Damn.

Accursed body hair in the wrong places...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon