Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Folic Acid

Is it possible my boobs are growing from taking folic acid? Been taking 8mg a dat for almost exactly 2 months and have gained a full inch! Breasts tender and sore as if they're not done growing.

Anyone had an experience like or heard this being possible?

And I case one is wondering, I'm not pregnant.

Thanks ladies!

http://www.ehealthme.com/ds/folic%20acid...largement/

"

Summary

Breast enlargement is found among people who take Folic Acid, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old also take medication Acetaminophen, and have Anxiety . We study 83,099 people who have side effects while taking Folic acid from FDA and social media. Among them, 34 have Breast enlargement. Find out below who they are, when they have Breast enlargement and more."

that's only one site.

not much else other than questions if folic acid increases breast cancer (something to consider)...

I used to take just folic acid saw palmetto before adding Swanson's BO and I did have swelling. It could've been the saw palmetto but from my understanding that does not cause growth it lowers testosterone

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon