Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

CLA??

Doctor suggested CLA for belly fat... anyone have any experiences with Conjugated Linoleic Acid at all? He said it would target specifically belly fat. I have to eat really healthy with it bc it helps sugar levels.... I've been diagonosed as "pre-diabetic type 2" and PCOS with mild hursituism... (starting to get "lip hairs" even tho they are blonde, acne - sometimes very cystic, voice deepening, and a few others)

Just wanting to know any bad and good experiences and what to expect with this supplement... thanks in advance

I haven't tried Conjugated Linoleic Acid (yet), but it should be generally healthy if nothing else. But I've heard that it doesn't usually induce fat loss in an appreciable amount. I think the jury's still out on the benefits of CLA as a supplement.

I've used it and I cant prove that it actually worked. I've spoken to others who actually used it. The consensus based on that is taking it consistantly along with an effort with respect to diet and excercise, it seems to work. When I used it, it seemed to help me loose fat easier than Im normally used to. The key word, easier. It didnt do all the work. I had to still do all the diet excercise. It just seemed that my efforts showed more positive results. I may try it again as my hrt is influencing my appetite and I need to burn off five pounds of fat-not water. And...for those who dont know, you cant spot burn fat. You have to loose fat overall in your body and lower the overall percentage. You are genetically predisposed to hild more fat in certain places and those places will be the last to show results.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon