Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My program for Diamond Diva Breasts!!

(26-07-2016, 10:22 PM)hannah Wrote:  
(26-07-2016, 06:02 AM)DiamondDolly Wrote:  I'm just going to try the Gotu Kola, it's supposed to balance the brain and adrenals, help keep the testosterone up, aids as a blood tonic, and more. but I'm only doing 100 mg a day. Testosterone is converted into Progesterone. I'm going to be adding my whole list of supplements and complete regimen when my new stuff gets here. And taking a break today off of everything, probably until my new order comes in.

I WILL be adding pics as well. with and without clothes.

I am not craving junk food as of right now. The cravings have subsided.

Now you HAVE to have at least a little testosterone when taking breast enhancement supplements, or else your T could fall very low and that is dangerous!!

Ladies - as I find more info, I will post as much as I can. If you all want to share your experiences, or you have links for your programs, you can drop it in.

I met a woman who used to be a little over 300 lbs, kind of ugly, had mild hirsituism (hair loss, acne, severe belly fat, baby hairs in mustache area, deepened voice, etc), boobs were really saggy, cellulite really bad.

Now she is 130-ish lbs, lean muscle, perfect 38 DD boobs, no scars, thick long gorgeous hair, no acne, no cellulite, and looks amazing. she proved it was her by her progress pictures. She has had no surgeries. No skin grafting, no fake boobs, none of that. And she looks like a model. I was soooo pissed off!! She had hypothyroidism, borderline type 2 diabetes, metabolic syndrome, and yet now the only thing she takes is her thyroid med. She reversed the diabetes and metabolic syndrome!! If she can do it, anyone can, it just takes patience, hard work, will power, and determination!!

She said she didn't use any dangerous diet pills. Just a few wonderful supplements, healthy eating, protein shakes, and exercise. She did mention green tea and omega 7 as part of her routine.

Now mind you, this woman is in her 30's and went from looking like a 40 to 50 something year old hag to a young, fit, healthy woman looking like she's in her early 20's!!! If that is possible, than anything is possible!!

So ladies, have patience. Love yourself. Accept your bad parts as well as your good. When you accept yourself as a whole, not just the good, you can achieve your goals. Take the time to accept your flaws!! Change what you can, slowly, and accept what you can't change. Don't worry about things, worry only stresses you out and makes you look older.

Happy Boob Growing!!

You are a diamond indeed, thats such a motivating story!! Can you also tell me about whats happening when your T is falling low? I suspect thats happening to me. I take little supplements only one anti-androgen and some pm topical cycled. But i'm tired lately.
Anyhow thanks for the heartwarming message!

Weight gain, hormonal swings, depression, all kinds of mood disorders can happen. You don't want too much T tho, just a tiny bit. You want to focus more on T4 to T3 conversion, and omega 7 can help with that. T4 and T3 are thyroid hormones, your metabolism hormones. T4 is inactive. T3 is active, aka fat burning. That is not a bad thing, it can actually help your breast growth and fat storage in the breasts. You don't want to try to grow breasts and then end up gaining weight in unwanted areas!!

Also, inflammation and water weight. Omega 7 helps fight that. If we try to grow boobs without a natural inflammatory and diuretic, we retain water and swell up.

Omega 7 helps keep T levels in check

Omega 7 also helps build healthy tissues in the glands and skin. It repairs scar tissue, scars, fades stretch marks, grows hair back in on the head, blocks DHT, clears acne, clears eczema and psoriasis, as well as dandruff. It balances and replenishes the skin.

It's not a replacement for healthy eating, but it really works wonders, especially while eating healthyc drinking lots of water, and doing an exercise plan.

Green Tea is also great to assist Omega 7 in the process to help reshape body and keep us healthy.

Ok, in other news, Food plan. I'm going to be trying a couple of days eating mostly salads, veggies, fruits, peanut butter on celery, lean meats, pretty much pure and healthy as possible. Lots of water. Then one day with my healthy foods but add in pasta and bread. Sip on water. Then repeat. I want to do this the first and third week of my cycle. Doing this is supposed to increase ab fat burning and increase human growth hormone.

In other news, I have found that avoiding broccoli, cabbage, and brussel sprouts have been doing my digestion some good.

Remember, when you build breasts, you want healthy weight. So you want to eat as lean and clean as possible, just up your calorie intake.

Still waiting on my supplements to arrive. I'm impatient.

ok Breast pills got here today. Took one. It made me really calm and relaxed. Tomorrow will take them with other supplements.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon