Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hickey marks!!

I was noogling last night in my friends living room (was sleeping over) and to avoid the farting noises I guess I put too much suction too soon. And this morning I have a hickey mark at the cleavage area and I am going out this weekend and I ONLY brought low cut tops to wear!!

Any advice on how to make it go away fast? Will noogling on lower pressure make it worse or have no influence?

That's a lil embarassing huh lol. Well I think it was anastasia that said she would take a hot shower afterwards and it would help the red marks to fade away faster.

vics vapor rub gets rid of hickey marks and bruises almost over night. Yes, it's the stuf you rub on your chest for colds. lol. rub it on the mark quick. If anyone ask about the smell tell em you had a little congestion this morning!

It was especially embarrishing during swimming practice this morning lol, I made up a lie about me falling asleep in a lace bra that gave me a little rash and didn't get any more questions Wink

I took a hot shower this evening and put on the viper rub and I see a difference in this short time!! I also put the viper rub on a bruise I have just below my lip after a little gymnastics accident. It was small but became really dark and obvious today. I think some higher power doesn't want me to look my best while going out this weekend Wink

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon