Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

brava bra-works or not?

does brava bra really works and what is the price?

yes, it does, and if I recall it runs around 1500, which is why most gals end up going with the noogleberry pump instead for about 60 dollars.

From what I've read and seen--yes Brava works. The after pics didn't 'wow' me like NB's tho. Brava's program is a very slow process and you gotta wear it for long periods of time (sorry don't remember exactly how long). And the price is a bit much! I saw the cost range from $750-1100! So in my opinion, the better option would be Noogleberry....only setbacks are it's manual and the cups aren't as comfy.

I used brava domes with an airlock for over 39 weeks, never missed a night and never wore for less than 8 hours per 24 hour period.

I went from absolutely zero boobs to a small 34A/34AA. Original measurements were 30.5 band measurement and 31.25 at the nipple. I stopped using for two months and seemed to have stabilized at 34.25-34.5 at the nipple (no change in band size). I think it does work, and for me the three inches I gained was a huge improvement. The brava domes are really good if you have no breast tissue at all because the silicone on the rim adheres to the skin well so it is a lot easier to keep suction.

I stopped in mid-November, 2009. In the first two weeks after stopping I was a little over 35 inches, but I slowly lost another half inch or so over the following two months.

In order to do brava you have to be really dedicated, and figure out how to work the sleep situation. If you can't sleep in it there is just no way. I bought the domes only on ebay for about $300. If you don't buy the whole system it isn't so expensive. Some people use the brava domes with the noogle pump and find that it works really well. I just suck the air out with my mouth. The thing about buying domes on ebay though is that you need to get new or nearly new ones. If the domes are worn out they aren't worth anything.

I just started using brava again (last night), the goal is 36 inches. I may just do 20 weeks and stop for the summer this time, then start again in the fall.

Hi J.J

I'm a BRAVA user myself. I used it in the past and it has for sure increased my bust size. When I used it in the past, I used it 14 hours on average. I can't remember the number of weeks I wore it and I haven't measured my results. I know my average wear time because then I could access my data on my computer.

I'm now using it again, but only during night. I've got a roommate and I don't want him to find out about it.

You state that you wore it 8 hours minimum. Did you often just wear it for 8 hours only or just occasionally? BRAVA states to wear the system 10 hours minimum.

Hi JJ,
I've been using brava for 3 weeks and so far I'm happy with my experience...but I have heard a lot of bad stories about the smartbox breaking or just stop working :s... so I want to be prepare if that happens... my question is what kind of airlock did you use with your domes, and were you able to keep suction through the 8 hours?

Yes The Brava bra system actually does work and for the effort your cup size can be enhance by one half cup, In a slightly fuller breast "before" it may work even better as there is more tissue to recruit and draw upon in the suction process.The vast majority of the Brava patients that have gone on to have breast implants experienced unsatisfactory enlargement which was in the 1.2 cup range.

Hi Beautiful Journey, I would guess I averaged about 11 hours per night during the first 39+ week cycle. I was averaging a bit over 12 hours per night, but then had some people come to stay for 2 months. During that time, I was only getting between 9 and 10 hours per night most nights. This time around I am probably averaging between 10 and 11 hours per night.

Hopeful31, I use two of those really strong paper clip thingys to seal off the tubes. The kind that have a black plastic part that is supposed to grab on to a big bunch of paper, and metal wire clip parts that you use to press open the plastic clip. Not sure if that description is adequate, but worth a try. Some people bend over the tube and wrap an elastic band around it really tight.

I don't have much problem maintaining suction with the airlock. I think probably 3 or 4 times I have woken up at some point to find no pressure, that is usually because the tube has become disconnected from one of the domes. At this point I have been wearing the domes for over a year (but not consecutive days), so I think the airlock is working pretty well for me. You can use higher pressure with an airlock than the smartbox gives you, which results in more swelling. But if you use a lot of pressure, the silicone rims of the domes will break down faster.

Overall I have been really happy with brava domes and airlock. I have the BB domes too, with the red bulb pump thing. I have tried them out a few times, but they are so uncomfortable compared to the brava domes.

Hope this helps!

If you are concerned about the smart box breaking, one option is to buy a warrenty at squaretrade.com. Their warrenties are incredibly low, like less than $4 per month for a new product. I have a couple for electronics and have never had to use the warrenties, but I've heard they are great about honoring them.

-Laura

Great! thank you so much for your tips Smile As we speak I'm wearing my brava while I lie on my back, coz I already outgrown the domes and I'm waiting for the new ones in the mail, thankfully I called the coach before the 2 week period was up so they are exchanging them at no cost! Big Grin
P.S. I tried taping the nipples (coz it's the only part that touches the domes) but I always end up with water blisters no matter how careful I am Sad I used medical tape (the gentle kind) stretchy, flexible waterproof tape and even bandaids but my skin is very sensitive...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon