Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM and testosterone

Hello everyone
I'm new to this and have been taking PM for a week but reading more about I was wondering if it will have an effect on testosterone. My Dr. has me on testosterone injections because I don't have any and I don't want to stop the testosterone. Any suggestions would be appreciated

It's going to depend on how much Testosterone your being given. Testosterone converts to DHT, too much Testosterone / DHT may have a negative effect on breast growth, and cause excess body hair. However, If your a younger female, and we assume your estrogen is at the higher level, then is shouldn't be too much of a factor.

Keep in mind though, I don't think any one here is a certified doctor. This is just information we have picked up learning about NBE.

Welcome to the forum btw.

Thanks for the response. I'm still trying to figure out the best program for me. I'm glad I came across this forum it has so much information.
Thanks again

(20-07-2016, 04:03 AM)Bust Wrote:  Hello everyone
I'm new to this and have been taking PM for a week but reading more about I was wondering if it will have an effect on testosterone. My Dr. has me on testosterone injections because I don't have any and I don't want to stop the testosterone. Any suggestions would be appreciated

I take it that you are a female...........and you have a deficiency if that is the case I don't believe you have anything to worry about.
Women have testosterone like men only less.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon