Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How does the growth progress exactly?

I know it is working, I can see the results, I'm just not sure if growth is supposed to progress like it is or that my boob is a little misshaped. I was pumping both breasts, but then I went to just doing the right one because it has some catching up to do with the left because the right basically had no underboob, it does now, but not as much as it needs to be even and the left one does. The base circumstance of the right is now looking a lot more like the left, but the size going toward the nipple hasn't really changed much. Will the rest of my boob catch up, or am I misshaped and I'm going to have a dent in my underboob?

My right boob might end up having a squash shape... As long as it gets bigger I guess...
Is it possible that I needed a smaller dome for that side?

Thanks for the info
เติมเงิน gclub

Very few people are symmetrical. The goal is to get them larger and close to the same size. And a smaller some on one side won't work. The dome size doesn't determine how large your breasts will grow. Under negative pressure and unconfined they should grow at the same rate no mater what the dome size. If the dome is too smal that breast may actually shrink.

Hi ALittle!

Growth is such a weird thing, and it's going to be different for everybody. Remember puberty? Your friend shot up like a skinny weed and you grew only horizontally until it was your time, and you still ended up being the same height and weight? (Anyone else? Just me?)

You'll find some folks on here have protrusion first, others have width first. Many (myself included) have one recalcitrant, bratty breast that grows slower/wonky but then suddenly there's a spurt where things fill out. Sometimes it helps to focus on it, sometimes it doesn't seem to make the least bit of difference (although it probably does...) This whole process is such trial and error, and there are no guarantees, but I'd guess that it's just an awkward phase and it'll fill out as you persevere.

So while I can't say for sure, I'd bet your underboob dent will come around. The body builds tissue at its own discretion and pace. Massage could help, too.

And whenever one of my boobs looks funny or goes through a stage like that, I remind myself that all boobs are uneven and a little wonky from the get go, so even if the wonkiness doesn't go away (which it always does) I'd rather them be LARGE and wonky than SMALL and wonky. It helps keep my eyes on the prize.

Xo, Soli

Oh, and to essentially second what Karren said re: dome size, if your current domes fit on your chest, I wouldn't go smaller. If you're getting suction and have room in the cups, then you will grow. If you feel like you've reached your perfect size and you haven't filled out the domes, then great! You can stop whenever you like. But as was mentioned, if your dome has become too small, then pumping with them is counterproductive.

Xo, Soli

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon