Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Tingling in breasts from massage. What could this mean?

I massage my breasts for about an hour and a half a day, but not all at once.

I do 15 minutes of chi massage and then 15 minutes of female deer massage all in one sitting. I will do this when I wake up in the morning, in the middle of the day, and then before I go to bed at night.

I have not been doing it for long, but already my breasts look a little fuller. Not bigger, but fuller.

For the past couple of days, my breasts have been feeling very warm and tingly all day. Is this a good sign or a bad sign? Could I be doing too much?

Thanks.

That would be a good sign
Keep going, but if you get any pain, that would be real pain, not and ache. Then stop for a few days then start up again slower.
Are you using any special oils or lotions?
Bobbi

(23-07-2016, 12:02 AM)Happyme Wrote:  That would be a good sign
Keep going, but if you get any pain, that would be real pain, not and ache. Then stop for a few days then start up again slower.
Bobbi

Thank you. No, I don't feel any pain. It doesn't feel uncomfortable, just tingly and warm.

And nope, not using any creams, lotions, oils, etc. Just taking a lot of time out of the day to massage. I eventually want to add red clover oil, but for at least the first month, I am sticking to only massage.

(23-07-2016, 02:53 AM)Angelette Wrote:  
Bobbi

Thank you. No, I don't feel any pain. It doesn't feel uncomfortable, just tingly and warm.

And nope, not using any creams, lotions, oils, etc. Just taking a lot of time out of the day to massage. I eventually want to add red clover oil, but for at least the first month, I am sticking to only massage.

Circulation that's all, shows it's working

Bobbi

Try some coconut oil! Its marvelous and makes the massage so much more enjoyable. It has a lot of lubricity, and you can cook with it too.
I us the organic stuff from the grocery store.
Bobbi

(23-07-2016, 05:31 PM)Happyme Wrote:  
Bobbi

Try some coconut oil! Its marvelous and makes the massage so much more enjoyable. It has a lot of lubricity, and you can cook with it too.
I us the organic stuff from the grocery store.
Bobbi

Awesome, thanks! I always have coconut oil on hand because I use it as a leave in conditioner, etc, so looks like I will have yet a new use for it. Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon