Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Fenugreek combo

Hey! I've begun to take Fenugreek pills: a regime of 1 pill twice a day. I've thought of adding Red Clover and Saw Palmetto into the mix, as well as flaxseed oil to massage my breasts. Do you think this a good regime? What can you reccomend? I'm afraid of trying out PM because of my menstrual cycles, so I'm looking for an alternative. Thanks in advance!

I feel the same way about PM and I won't be trying it. As for the fenugreek, to be honest, I don't think that 1 pill twice a day will do very much.

Hi StellarZ,

I honestly never tried red clover but I've taken saw palmetto and fenugreek in the past and I'm still taking them. Personally, I find that fenugreek and fennel work GREAT together, you should give those two a try! After a week or so, try ramping up the dose, take about 2-3 capsules a day if you're not feeling any tingles.

Good luck!

Thanks for the info

(23-07-2016, 01:22 AM)StellarZ Wrote:  Hey! I've begun to take Fenugreek pills: a regime of 1 pill twice a day. I've thought of adding Red Clover and Saw Palmetto into the mix, as well as flaxseed oil to massage my breasts. Do you think this a good regime? What can you reccomend? I'm afraid of trying out PM because of my menstrual cycles, so I'm looking for an alternative. Thanks in advance!

StellarZ,     Im cycling my fenugreek ,,when im taking it, im taking  6 fenugreek capsules at 610mgs a day ,,, 3 in the morning and 4 at night just before bed,,and 6 flax seed capsules, the dry herb and not the oil.( i buy the capsules and fill them myself)   i find they perk up and begin to tingle about 3 weeks into this program. I also take two saw palmetto capsules a day.   (I wouldnt advise for anyone that they start at that rate,, ) there are concerns with any supplimental regimene as doses are increased. no two bodies are the same.  I found some negative side effects on the red clover and passed it up,  (and idea)    The flax seed( the dry herb) can be cooked down into a pasty stuff, like oily outmeal,lol.. ive been considering the idea of making a paste to apply while warm,, to the chest. sounds gross, but its high in phystrogens, and heat from what i read may aid in absorbsion. You,d stand a better chance of results with the flax eaten or used in that fashion, the other is just a healthy fish oil alternative.

I'm kinda new to this, I had used Fenugreek seeds last year and got nice results from them  but I hated the maple smell, so I stopped using it.
does the pills make you smell like maple too?

Blush

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon