Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Flaxseed oil question

I've been using the flaxseed oil massage method, and I've noticed that my breasts (mostly my right one) seem to get a bit itchy after use? Does this happen to anyone else, or does anyone know why it might be happening?

(24-07-2016, 03:58 PM)Sissy Wrote:  I've been using the flaxseed oil massage method, and I've noticed that my breasts (mostly my right one) seem to get a bit itchy after use? Does this happen to anyone else, or does anyone know why it might be happening?

I cannot say I have ever noticed that. It's possible your skin does not like the flaxseed oil. Have you tried just to rub it onto another area of your body and see if you still get an itchy feeling?

The estrogens that flaxseeds carry are contained in the seeds. There are no noticable estrogens in the oil that could be causing the itchy feelings.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon