Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Tubular breasts

Thank you for your reply and especially for the links! I read one of them - that's how I learned about progesterone deficiency, but the other two will be helpful I'd say.
I did think about the pump - but there's no way I could get it now. I could get it more than a year from now or even later, and I'm kind of tired of waiting, to be honest. I've had this problem as long as my breasts started growing and I'm just tired of the frustration and stress they bring me. I've been doing research all this time and just trying to give it time but I really find it hard to keep it up lately. I just feel like I need to do something for myself, at least I'll know I tried.

I'll look more into the links you gave me.

About PC- that would be progesterone cream, right?

Have you heard about volufiline, I've read that it could help too?

Oh and also, something I thought about - I've heard of blood clotting mentioned as a risk when using PM. Some stopped using it because of that.
Would Andol (I think that Andol and Aspirin are the same thing really) be of help? I've heard of older people using it for that same reason, and women on risky birth control too, so I thought a continued use would help prevent the clotting. Has anyone here tried that?

EDIT: I forgot to answer about my cup size. Depending on my weight, A or B. But I have to get like 10 kgs heavier than now to be a B and that's again not proportionate to the rest of my body.
I'm not happy with the shape, but they're not THAT bad, I'd like them to grow and be more even. As for the shape, they're not the worst case of tubular - not extreme, if they even are. That'd be harder to change I guess.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Tubular breasts - by Irina - 25-07-2016, 11:09 PM
RE: Tubular breasts - by Happyme - 26-07-2016, 12:26 AM
RE: Tubular breasts - by Irina - 26-07-2016, 01:10 AM
RE: Tubular breasts - by missboobshirt - 26-07-2016, 05:13 PM
RE: Tubular breasts - by Irina - 26-07-2016, 07:04 PM
RE: Tubular breasts - by Irina - 27-07-2016, 02:18 AM
RE: Tubular breasts - by missboobshirt - 27-07-2016, 07:51 PM
RE: Tubular breasts - by Irina - 27-07-2016, 08:31 PM
RE: Tubular breasts - by missboobshirt - 28-07-2016, 12:12 AM
RE: Tubular breasts - by Irina - 29-07-2016, 03:37 PM