Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Tubular breasts

Oh no need to apologize, I appreciate you taking the time to type a long post out for me! lol

I can't really get a pump because to order it, I'd have to have a credit card, which I can't get without a steady source of income or a huge deposit which I don't have, I'm a student.
The herbal stuff or creams I can get with a friend's mom card because it's easy to explain a cream and pills, but this doesn't seem like something they'd understand.
Plus, the only person that knows about my breast issues and plans to solve them isn't the person I live with, so I'd have to hide it, and be careful about it, and so on - just can't risk it.

However, as soon as I'm on my own in those terms, I'll get one!

As for the PC, I was looking into this one
http://www.iherb.com/Now-Foods-Natural-P...z-85-g/779
It seemed reasonably priced for the amount you get, and the ingredients sounded OK, but then again I can't be sure because I'm not that well informed.

I'll check out the program you gave me , and I was definitely planning on massaging. I actually did look into her instructions and already decided I'll do that! Smile I thought I can just use volufiline cream and massage for the smaller breast until I get the cream and PM (cheaper delivery from iherb would take about a month or more). Then I can do both.

Oh and if I took PM only on f. phase and PC on l. phase, I'd be taking the PC more often, right? Or I'm calculating something wrong?

Thank you very much! Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Tubular breasts - by Irina - 25-07-2016, 11:09 PM
RE: Tubular breasts - by Happyme - 26-07-2016, 12:26 AM
RE: Tubular breasts - by Irina - 26-07-2016, 01:10 AM
RE: Tubular breasts - by missboobshirt - 26-07-2016, 05:13 PM
RE: Tubular breasts - by Irina - 26-07-2016, 07:04 PM
RE: Tubular breasts - by Irina - 27-07-2016, 02:18 AM
RE: Tubular breasts - by missboobshirt - 27-07-2016, 07:51 PM
RE: Tubular breasts - by Irina - 27-07-2016, 08:31 PM
RE: Tubular breasts - by missboobshirt - 28-07-2016, 12:12 AM