Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Question

I have a question about the massage. Are you suppose to go up a band size or a cup size?
I'm doing only the Chi massage alone. I been doing it for 3 minutes a day then u it to 5 minutes and for the last 2 days i u it to 10 minutes. How long did it take you guys to see results?
I haven't been doing it long so i don't really plan to see results quickly.Smile

(26-07-2016, 05:03 AM)PankCakeButter31 Wrote:  I have a question about the massage. Are you suppose to go up a band size or a cup size?
I'm doing only the Chi massage alone. I been doing it for 3 minutes a day then u it to 5 minutes and for the last 2 days i u it to 10 minutes. How long did it take you guys to see results?
I haven't been doing it long so i don't really plan to see results quickly.Smile

The aim is to increase the size of the breasts which would be your cup size. Your band size iso the measurement on your ribs.

I would do it for 10 minutes at least twice a day. Three to five minutes isn't really going to be enough for growth. It can take a while to gain size but a lot of people notice their breasts are firmer and feel rounder quite quickly

I'd throw in some deer massage as well. Use some coconut oil for a wonderful experience!
Bobbi

(26-07-2016, 02:43 PM)Happyme Wrote:  I'd throw in some deer massage as well. Use some coconut oil for a wonderful experience!
Bobbi

I agree. 20 minutes a day.

(26-07-2016, 04:34 PM)lilmikey Wrote:  
(26-07-2016, 02:43 PM)Happyme Wrote:  I'd throw in some deer massage as well. Use some coconut oil for a wonderful experience!
Bobbi

I agree. 20 minutes a day.

Thanks

(26-07-2016, 07:13 AM)Katana Wrote:  
(26-07-2016, 05:03 AM)PankCakeButter31 Wrote:  I have a question about the massage. Are you suppose to go up a band size or a cup size?

The aim is to increase the size of the breasts which would be your cup size. Your band size iso the measurement on your ribs.

I would do it for 10 minutes at least twice a day. Three to five minutes isn't really going to be enough for growth. It can take a while to gain size but a lot of people notice their breasts are firmer and feel rounder quite quickly

Should I wear a bra during my Natural Breast Growth Journey?

Band size does not increase, only cup size.

Well unless you gain weight all around your ribs too, then band size will change.
But band size is relative to your build. So if you are petite with a very narrow body/rib cage like me, you are going to have a tiny band size (30 or smaller). Women with bigger builds and less narrow rib cages will have larger band sizes.

(27-07-2016, 02:46 AM)Angelette Wrote:  Band size does not increase, only cup size.

Well unless you gain weight all around your ribs too, then band size will change.
But band size is relative to your build. So if you are petite with a very narrow body/rib cage like me, you are going to have a tiny band size (30 or smaller). Women with bigger builds and less narrow rib cages will have larger band sizes.

Thanks. Smile

(26-07-2016, 10:33 PM)PankCakeButter31 Wrote:  
(26-07-2016, 07:13 AM)Katana Wrote:  

Should I wear a bra during my Natural Breast Growth Journey?

As long as the bra isn't too tight and restricting your breasts then go for it Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon