Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Has anyone here actually been successful with massage alone?

I do not want to take herbs or anything. I am sensitive to a lot of things and not sure how my body would react to herbs, even if they are natural.

The only person I read about here who has been successful with massage and no herbs is Katana, but she was also doing fat brushing as well.

I cannot add fat brushing because I do not have much fat anywhere and can't get past 90 pounds even if I try. So I am wondering if anyone here has been successful with massage alone? I am sorry if I am just not digging deeply enough into the forum to see for myself.

Is 2 cups in a year a realistic goal? Honestly, I have 7 months only to try because either way I am going to make sure I have boobs by next spring, even if that means getting breast implants lol. I think they can look very natural if you find a good surgeon and as for the risks, there are risks with everything in life.

Though it would be better if they were real, felt real, moved real, etc. If anyone here as been successful with massage alone, please share. Smile

I just realized the irony in my post lol. I am afraid of herbs, but I am not afraid of having silicone bags inserted into my body... Oh wow... lol.

But still, is a big increase in size with massage alone possible?

See my program, sweetyalissa's program and blessedbreast's program Smile I am sure there are more on here somewhere but those spring to mind

Thank you, Katana! Smile

Yes, breast massage is one of the best ways to help create a more beautiful bustline by helping to shape, tone and promote growth of the breast and the area surrounding the breast.

By massaging the breasts on a regular basis, many ladies have claimed it has enhanced the shape, size and overall attractiveness of their breast.

Here are some guidelines for breast massage you may want to follow:

1.) Use Olive Oil or any other cream of your choice to help prevent friction and increase the enjoyment and relaxation of the massage for a more pleasurable and therapeutic experience. This can be an herbal mixture - there are some good ones out there that really do help to promote firmess and breast tone, while creating a larger and more rounded look.

2.) Light to moderate massaging using a gentle back and forth gentle “swishing” action is best. This can be in a counterclockwise circle around the breast to help promote maximum lymphatic drainage.

3.) To gain maximum benefit and therapeutic effects, breast massage should be practiced daily, as part of a routine - perhaps when fresh out of the shower, since the skin is still somewhat moist and the room may still be steamy, for a smoother massage which may be more easily lubricated since there will still be moisture in the air. If you prefer, even several times a day can be a great benefit. It depends on what fits into your schedule. A few minutes at a time should suffice.

Thank you, Nanakante. Smile

Hi girls,

I posted here awhile ago now, I am back to say massage works wonders. I had tubular breasts and massage filled them out. I grew more "under boob." Massage also helped to maintain perkiness. I was an A now I'm a B. But I didn't massage consistently, I mostly just shoved my breasts every day into push up bras and was on my way, so I might've grown more if I stuck with it. I started massaging at 25 and I'm 28 now and back to massaging but this time I'm doing it consistently in the hope I can get to a C, considering I got to A (and roundness!) to B. I do the female deer massage, because I also just love how it feels. I also do the chi massage and try to stimulate the girls any chance I get. (I'll massage while I'm laying down watching TV, for example) I was so skeptical of massage and I still don't know the exact science of how it works but I don't question miracles Wink

Great to hear about your experience, Venus. Thank you. Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon