Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

DD Breast Journey

Wink 

Hello again
I decided to follow my breast journey here. So I will be using this thread.
I just received my measure tape.
Haha this whole time I been wearing a 36D but i needed a 32D.
No wonder.

I massage 30 minutes a day. 10min Chi massage in the morning then in the afternoon then befor bed.
Here are my measurements

Bust/Cup size:36in
UnderBust/Band size:31in

Yeah, that band size vs underbust measurement varies a lot from manufacturer to manufacturer. Some 1:1 and others add 4 or 5 inches.

Massage is the single most important thing you can do for nbe. What oil do you use? Popular oils are coconut and flaxseed oils. Apply just enough oil so that it is all absorbed by the end of your massage session.

(02-08-2016, 02:09 AM)James98 Wrote:  Yeah, that band size vs underbust measurement varies a lot from manufacturer to manufacturer. Some 1:1 and others add 4 or 5 inches.

Massage is the single most important thing you can do for nbe. What oil do you use? Popular oils are coconut and flaxseed oils. Apply just enough oil so that it is all absorbed by the end of your massage session.

I don't use any at the moments but may use some soon.

Update
Day 8
I'm not really seeing a change. I measure my bust and confused if I am a 32D or 32C.
I'm seeing a tiny bit of perkiness.
I've been consistent with my 10 minute massage. Maybe I need to add more time. Maybe 15 minutes?

You need to give it time. 8 days won't see an increase in your bust but as you said you can see more perkiness that means it is probably working.
If you want to up your minutes then there is no harm in doing so Smile

(02-08-2016, 08:50 AM)Katana Wrote:  You need to give it time. 8 days won't see an increase in your bust but as you said you can see more perkiness that means it is probably working.
If you want to up your minutes then there is no harm in doing so Smile

Thanks. I was thinking about trying maca. I'm also trying to lose weight. Last time I weight myself I was 156. Hopefully I went down. I would weight my self again but it broke.

This isn't really an update but more of asking questions.
I been massaging and notice a vein popping out. I notice it on both breast but mostly my right breast. It doesn't hurt or anything. I'm very curious about what it means.

Also I have been debating about using oil but I have no clue which one to choose. I want an oil that works best for breast growth. Thinking about using Coconut oil since I already use it for my hair but It only allows me to use it on hair. Then I was thinking about using Aloe Vera because I heard its good for the skin and tightens it. As you can see I do think a lot. Haha It's a habit of mines.

(04-08-2016, 10:29 PM)PankCakeButter31 Wrote:  This isn't really an update but more of asking questions.
I been massaging and notice a vein popping out. I notice it on both breast but mostly my right breast. It doesn't hurt or anything. I'm very curious about what it means.

Also I have been debating about using oil but I have no clue which one to choose. I want an oil that works best for breast growth. Thinking about using Coconut oil since I already use it for my hair but It only allows me to use it on hair. Then I was thinking about using Aloe Vera because I heard its good for the skin and tightens it. As you can see I do think a lot. Haha It's a habit of mines.

I had this as well.
It is nothing to be concerned about it is a result of better circulation in your breast which leads to growth.

I like coconut oil for breast massage but use whatever you like, bustybride uses aloe vera in her massage mixture

(04-08-2016, 10:52 PM)Katana Wrote:  
(04-08-2016, 10:29 PM)PankCakeButter31 Wrote:  This isn't really an update but more of asking questions.

I had this as well.
It is nothing to be concerned about it is a result of better circulation in your breast which leads to growth.

I like coconut oil for breast massage but use whatever you like, bustybride uses aloe vera in her massage mixture

Thanks. Also I was wondering when should I update my breast growth. For example every week or once a month.

(05-08-2016, 12:11 AM)PankCakeButter31 Wrote:  
(04-08-2016, 10:52 PM)Katana Wrote:  

I had this as well.

Thanks. Also I was wondering when should I update my breast growth. For example every week or once a month.

I would say monthly for progress pictures.
If you want to take weekly pictures to see how your breasts are affected by your monthly cycle then you can do that too.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon