Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

DD Breast Journey

(05-08-2016, 09:34 AM)Katana Wrote:  
(05-08-2016, 12:11 AM)PankCakeButter31 Wrote:  
(04-08-2016, 10:52 PM)Katana Wrote:  
(04-08-2016, 10:29 PM)PankCakeButter31 Wrote:  This isn't really an update but more of asking questions.
I been massaging and notice a vein popping out. I notice it on both breast but mostly my right breast. It doesn't hurt or anything. I'm very curious about what it means.

Also I have been debating about using oil but I have no clue which one to choose. I want an oil that works best for breast growth. Thinking about using Coconut oil since I already use it for my hair but It only allows me to use it on hair. Then I was thinking about using Aloe Vera because I heard its good for the skin and tightens it. As you can see I do think a lot. Haha It's a habit of mines.

I had this as well.
It is nothing to be concerned about it is a result of better circulation in your breast which leads to growth.

I like coconut oil for breast massage but use whatever you like, bustybride uses aloe vera in her massage mixture

Thanks. Also I was wondering when should I update my breast growth. For example every week or once a month.

I would say monthly for progress pictures.
If you want to take weekly pictures to see how your breasts are affected by your monthly cycle then you can do that too.

Thanks

Update

So I measure myself because I'm getting ready to but a bra. I think I may have gain little something. When I measure I could never know if I am a 35in or 36in for my bust. Now when I measure and I try to put my tape measure at a 35in Its tight. Hopefully my mind isn't playing tricks on me.Tongue

I also been consistent with my massage but forgot to do it in the morning so I end up doing around 5 something and plus I don't really sleep a night much for some reason but I still end up doing three massages on days like that.

keep going at it! good luck :p

(08-08-2016, 12:47 AM)missboobshirt Wrote:  keep going at it! good luck :p

Thanks

Update
I will be buying coconut oil and almond oil soon.
I may also may be getting maca. I was wondering would this brand be okay to try.

https://www.amazon.com/Maca-Powder-Gelat...merReviews

I do know maca makes you gain weigh if you don't exercise but I'm will to do it. Haha if i was consent with exercise like I am massage I probably lose more weight.

I'll update me measurements later on.

Update

I measure yesterday and was disappointed because I didn't get the same measurements from yesterday. Probably my mind playing tricks on me again. I do have a question does massaging without oil create growth to or with oil it works best

Hey guys. I have a question.
Do I massage during my period?

(13-08-2016, 07:53 AM)PankCakeButter31 Wrote:  Hey guys. I have a question.
All I have heard is that everybody that massages, does so every day (2 times or more). Never heard anyone cycling like they do for PM or progesterone.
Most massage with flaxseed or coconut oil, but some massage with Pueria Mifirica cream starting after their period ends, and switch to Progesterone cream after leutal until the start of their period. I do not know for sure, but I suspect these people continue to massage during their period but without cream.

Re measurement. Most women notice a fluctuation of larger after leutal until their period, then smaller. For this reason many only measure about one week after their period to get a better sense of growth instead of leutal swelling.

(14-08-2016, 04:56 PM)James98 Wrote:  
(13-08-2016, 07:53 AM)PankCakeButter31 Wrote:  Hey guys. I have a question.
All I have heard is that everybody that massages, does so every day (2 times or more). Never heard anyone cycling like they do for PM or progesterone.
Most massage with flaxseed or coconut oil, but some massage with Pueria Mifirica cream starting after their period ends, and switch to Progesterone cream after leutal until the start of their period. I do not know for sure, but I suspect these people continue to massage during their period but without cream.

Re measurement. Most women notice a fluctuation of larger after leutal until their period, then smaller. For this reason many only measure about one week after their period to get a better sense of growth instead of leutal swelling.

Thanks I didn't think about the swelling. I decided not to massage during my period.
Sad 

I really fill like quieting. Seeing everyone else massage and getting results makes me wonder why that isn't happening to me. Does oil really make that much of a difference with massaging? Because I don't use oil. Not only that my boobs a still a little saggy and I was wondering will doing push ups and triceps dips Help? Huh

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon