Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

DD Breast Journey

(17-08-2016, 12:55 AM)PankCakeButter31 Wrote:  I really fill like quieting. Seeing everyone else massage and getting results makes me wonder why that isn't happening to me. Does oil really make that much of a difference with massaging? Because I don't use oil. Not only that my boobs a still a little saggy and I was wondering will doing push ups and triceps dips Help? Huh
'

Yes, oil makes a big difference. Most popular is flaxseed oil, but some don't like the smell. Flaxseed oil has to be refrigerated after opening or it will go rancid. Coconut oil seems to be the second alternative, but there are various others like almond oil. These oils get absorbed into the skin and promote growth. Noni, I think does massage only and has achieved great results but has been very dedicated for 6 years. People who do massage only generally do a lot more than the minimum 5 minutes two times a day. But even this minimum should show some results in a few months.

(17-08-2016, 01:20 AM)James98 Wrote:  
(17-08-2016, 12:55 AM)PankCakeButter31 Wrote:  I really fill like quieting. Seeing everyone else massage and getting results makes me wonder why that isn't happening to me. Does oil really make that much of a difference with massaging? Because I don't use oil. Not only that my boobs a still a little saggy and I was wondering will doing push ups and triceps dips Help? Huh
'

Yes, oil makes a big difference. Most popular is flaxseed oil, but some don't like the smell. Flaxseed oil has to be refrigerated after opening or it will go rancid. Coconut oil seems to be the second alternative, but there are various others like almond oil. These oils get absorbed into the skin and promote growth. Noni, I think does massage only and has achieved great results but has been very dedicated for 6 years. People who do massage only generally do a lot more than the minimum 5 minutes two times a day. But even this minimum should show some results in a few months.

I been massaging for 13 minutes and 3 times a day. For the last two days I been massaging twice a day for the same amount of time. Without oil. Should I heat up the oil a little?

(17-08-2016, 11:53 AM)PankCakeButter31 Wrote:  I been massaging for 13 minutes and 3 times a day. For the last two days I been massaging twice a day for the same amount of time. Without oil. Should I heat up the oil a little?

Are you using coconut oil? Yes heating it up a little will help. Don't get discouraged, just make massage with oil part of your daily routine.

(17-08-2016, 02:05 PM)James98 Wrote:  
(17-08-2016, 11:53 AM)PankCakeButter31 Wrote:  I been massaging for 13 minutes and 3 times a day. For the last two days I been massaging twice a day for the same amount of time. Without oil. Should I heat up the oil a little?

Are you using coconut oil? Yes heating it up a little will help. Don't get discouraged, just make massage with oil part of your daily routine.

I was thinking about getting coconut oil and almond oil. I was going to use almond oil more.

I decided to stop massaging until I get oil. Massaging without oil isn't doing anything.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon