Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Wrong measurement?

Today i measure myself and got 32D. But the problem is if i measure myself right because i do have saggy breast. I measured while bending over and got an N. I know for sure it isn't right. How do I know if i measured myself right?

I read somewhere that if there is a large difference between your standing and leaning bust then you should take the average of the two. (Add them together and divide by two) for example
Standing difference = 4
Leaning difference = 10

4+10=14 14÷2=7
7 inches = G (america) or F (uk)

The only reasonable thinking behind bending to take a measurement is if your breasts are not saggy to begin with, but only have a natural droop due to gravity.

I still think the only true way is to get a bra that fits a little sloppy in the cups but still give a reasonable amount of support then measure. At least that would get you a decent starting point.

(31-07-2016, 07:11 PM)Katana Wrote:  I read somewhere that if there is a large difference between your standing and leaning bust then you should take the average of the two. (Add them together and divide by two) for example
Standing difference = 4
Leaning difference = 10

4+10=14 14÷2=7
7 inches = G (america) or F (uk)

Thanks. Lol. But I don't think I am a G cup. Wouls be nice though Haha. Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon