Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Quitting

Sad 

My boobs are bothering me so much. It honestly makes me want to cry and stop looking at myself. I been massaging for at least 2 weeks probably more. I'm seeing no difference like everyone else. I think to my self there is a change but it's just my mind playing tricks on my.Not only that one boob is bigger then the other not by much but to the point I can tell. If you look on the chart i'm Grade 2. I know sometimes both breast can be different size so it doesn't bother that much. Just my whole body is bothering me. I'm overweight for my height. I'm 5'0 and 156 pounds. I can even stand to look at myself in the mirror and as much as I try to point out what I love about myself the back of my minds says other wise. I just feel like quitting.Sad

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(Hugs) We all have days when we feel depressed or discouraged, but hang in there.

Two weeks or a month even is not really long enough to see how massage is going to work for you. It might seem like a long time, but stick to it for at least 6 months.

Then you will know if it is going to make any difference or if it isn't going to work for you. Natural breast enhancement takes time. Many years even, depending on your goal. But I think after 6 months, there would be at least a little bit of a difference, whether that is half a cup size or a full cup size.

Take pictures and measurements every few months or so to compare. If you are trying to lose weight at the same time, you will also lose some volume in the breasts too, so keep that in mind.

Also, how long are you massaging for? I saw in another thread that you were starting out with three minutes. Did you increase that time? You most likely will not see results unless you are massaging for 10-15 minutes at a time, twice a day.

Good luck and I wish you happiness in whether you continue or you don't. Smile

(31-07-2016, 01:49 AM)cutiesweets Wrote:  (Hugs) We all have days when we feel depressed or discouraged, but hang in there.

Two weeks or a month even is not really long enough to see how massage is going to work for you. It might seem like a long time, but stick to it for at least 6 months.

Then you will know if it is going to make any difference or if it isn't going to work for you. Natural breast enhancement takes time. Many years even, depending on your goal. But I think after 6 months, there would be at least a little bit of a difference, whether that is half a cup size or a full cup size.

Take pictures and measurements every few months or so to compare. If you are trying to lose weight at the same time, you will also lose some volume in the breasts too, so keep that in mind.

Also, how long are you massaging for? I saw in another thread that you were starting out with three minutes. Did you increase that time? You most likely will not see results unless you are massaging for 10-15 minutes at a time, twice a day.

Good luck and I wish you happiness in whether you continue or you don't. Smile

Yeah. I increase my massage time. I massage three times a day. I been massaging for 10 minutes.

hi pancake ..just wanted to tell you something that you might find interesting. once upon a time i got a nice quality trampoline,
well, it's a miniature trampoline sometimes called a bouncer or whatever. i had it in a closet for awhile. about two years ago
i pulled it out and over a period i got 3 little routines i like. i'm usually on it either 20 or 30 minutes. i'll wear some stretch shorts,
2.5lb ankle weights, a waist cincher and jogging bra. it's low impact and requires little space and i sweat and get my breathing up.
then i'll put on more ankle weights, ≈15lbs./ankle and on a yoga mat do scissor type leg lifts. i forgot what they're called where you lay on your side
..it really works your hips and i've built up some muscle there so it's given me some curve there. one of the trampoline routines has really
brought in my waist. i'll go into more detail if you like but, the point is, i like what it's doing for my overall shape. i'm still massaging and pumping
with my large cups kangzhu and playing with various oils and aloe. my boobs seems to respond too much to little variations in my overall weight,
though and i don't like that. i hope you know that this takes time. i hate to say it's a lifestyle but yeah, some of us may just have to make these
routines part of our long long long life's journey towards certain death Smile which will hopefully take place in our sleep when we're not really paying attention.

(31-07-2016, 03:04 AM)solomé_F Wrote:  hi pancake ..just wanted to tell you something that you might find interesting. once upon a time i got a nice quality trampoline,
well, it's a miniature trampoline sometimes called a bouncer or whatever. i had it in a closet for awhile. about two years ago
i pulled it out and over a period i got 3 little routines i like. i'm usually on it either 20 or 30 minutes. i'll wear some stretch shorts,
2.5lb ankle weights, a waist cincher and jogging bra. it's low impact and requires little space and i sweat and get my breathing up.
then i'll put on more ankle weights, ≈15lbs./ankle and on a yoga mat do scissor type leg lifts. i forgot what they're called where you lay on your side
..it really works your hips and i've built up some muscle there so it's given me some curve there. one of the trampoline routines has really
brought in my waist. i'll go into more detail if you like but, the point is, i like what it's doing for my overall shape. i'm still massaging and pumping
with my large cups kangzhu and playing with various oils and aloe. my boobs seems to respond too much to little variations in my overall weight,
though and i don't like that. i hope you know that this takes time. i hate to say it's a lifestyle but yeah, some of us may just have to make these
routines part of our long long long life's journey towards certain death Smile which will hopefully take place in our sleep when we're not really paying attention.

Thanks. Smile

Please keep in mind you are still young, if you stress yourself about it you're probably doing more damage then good. Let your girls grow naturally. Massage takes a while to show results. But if you're consistent it will eventually cause growth. Try 3x a day for 10 min. Everything takes dedication. My body took 2.5 years to change into the way I wanted and I am still tweeking. It's a way of life. Keep positive & Good luck. Big Grin

(31-07-2016, 03:21 PM)missboobshirt Wrote:  Please keep in mind you are still young, if you stress yourself about it you're probably doing more damage then good. Let your girls grow naturally. Massage takes a while to show results. But if you're consistent it will eventually cause growth. Try 3x a day for 10 min. Everything takes dedication. My body took 2.5 years to change into the way I wanted and I am still tweeking. It's a way of life. Keep positive & Good luck. Big Grin

I'll keep that in mind.Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon