Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Noogling experts, few questions!

Hello hello!

I started using the kanghzu domes in march 2016 and I stopped in may for starting again in july . Honestly I must say I've seen results in 11 weeks , not too much but I'm very happy tho!Big Grin

I am pumping now, not everyday, but I do 5-6 h per week plus cupping when I can and massaging 20' everyday. I'll take a break in october again til january because I won't have too much time for pumping the next months (work,work,work) .

My questions are the next ones :

1- I am doing 3 months on pumping and then taking breaks - is that okay for seeing a real growth?

2- Areola+Nipple problem : I don't want to get a bigger ones hahaha and taping ,well, I haven't tried during the 11 weeks ...it's worth it ?

3- What if I pump 6 months non stop next year? my main idea would be from January to June , but maybe it's too much? what do you think ?

4- I still dont know how to gain fullness on the top, any idea?

5- What do you do while you pump? I use to watch tv or listen to music but sometimes I feel bored and I give up on the program...

Hi sweetorange,

While it's fine to take a a break or two per week, I don't recommend taking a break for TOO long or all your swelling will go down the drain... This is from personal experience. Also, are you drinking water before and after pumping? Water helps with swelling apparently and the more water you drink during pumping the better Smile Another thing, Do you massage? If so, do you massage before or after pumping? It is recommending to massage before pumping instead of after since massing after can make the swelling go down a bit.

To answer your questions:

1) No, pumping for three months and then taking a break for long periods of time won't get you the results you might expect... Again, anything you have so far is probably just swelling and you need more time in order for the swelling to become permanent growth.

2) I never taped my nipples and they've never gotten bigger during the months I pumped. Everyone is different though...

3)That's not too much, that a perfect amount of time to see results if you're consistent with your program.

4) Haha, I used to have that issue too! My breast used to only swell at the bottom, just give it time and eventually you will swell on top. Again, drink some water while pumping and try positioning the cups further towards the upper part of your chest?

5) I like to watch movies, listen to music, work on essays, or sleep as I'm pumping. LOL!

Good luck, and if you have any more questions, let me know. Smile

Hi sweetorange!

I second pretty much everything Shanasia posted! Your Noogle results are going to be in direct proportion to your consistency and dedication.

Noogling for a couple of months and then taking a couple of months off will probably be more frustrating in the long run than helpful. I understand the "work getting in the way" thing, believe me I do. But a schedule like the one you described will likely be much more like one step forward, two steps back than what you're hoping for.

If you can Noogle for those three months, and then when work comes around get at least one or two pumping session per week in, and massage the rest of the time, you may be able to keep (maybe even add to) what you've gained in the three months. A six-month base of consistent pumping would be even better.

And as for what I do to keep occupied while pumping? Why, I come here to stay inspired! Tongue

Happy pumping!

Xo, Soli

Forgot to add two things, if you massage, try using flaxseed oil! A lot of women here including myself as seen great results with it, give it a try! Also, if you add enough oil on your chest, the cups will eventually slide upwards which will cause swelling on the upper part of your breast or...

When you place the cups on your breast (don't pump yet) lay flat on the ground and lift your bum in the air (like the hip raise exercises) and pump gently. Slowly get yourself back into regular position and apply more pressure to your breasts. Smile

You're welcome Big Grin

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(16-08-2016, 09:06 PM)Shanasia Wrote:  Hi sweetorange,

While it's fine to take a a break or two per week, I don't recommend taking a break for TOO long or all your swelling will go down the drain... This is from personal experience. Also, are you drinking water before and after pumping? Water helps with swelling apparently and the more water you drink during pumping the better Smile Another thing, Do you massage? If so, do you massage before or after pumping? It is recommending to massage before pumping instead of after since massing after can make the swelling go down a bit.

To answer your questions:

1) No, pumping for three months and then taking a break for long periods of time won't get you the results you might expect... Again, anything you have so far is probably just swelling and you need more time in order for the swelling to become permanent growth.

2) I never taped my nipples and they've never gotten bigger during the months I pumped. Everyone is different though...

3)That's not too much, that a perfect amount of time to see results if you're consistent with your program.

4) Haha, I used to have that issue too! My breast used to only swell at the bottom, just give it time and eventually you will swell on top. Again, drink some water while pumping and try positioning the cups further towards the upper part of your chest?

5) I like to watch movies, listen to music, work on essays, or sleep as I'm pumping. LOL!

Good luck, and if you have any more questions, let me know. Smile

Sorry for replying late, I've been on vacation without WiFi lol. First of all thank you very much for such a good info and related to your questions :

1- I do drink water before and during pumping, but never after ,should I do it too?

2- I apply heat , then I massage and during the pumping too . Sometimes I do massage after pumping if I feel soreness but depends on the day. Why is so important?!

The point is, I'd like to pump these next months too but a) I don't have enough time , I mean, I work 8hrs everyday Saturday inclusive so I just have sunday off and I don't know if once a week would be a good program....

Also, I still thinking in doing 6 months straight but I don't know how much time would be the perfect deal, I've found out more than 2h everyday is impossible to stand for myself....

PS: did you just pumped or used another NBE method?

Thanks again!!

(17-08-2016, 06:06 PM)Soledad46 Wrote:  Hi sweetorange!

I second pretty much everything Shanasia posted! Your Noogle results are going to be in direct proportion to your consistency and dedication.

Noogling for a couple of months and then taking a couple of months off will probably be more frustrating in the long run than helpful. I understand the "work getting in the way" thing, believe me I do. But a schedule like the one you described will likely be much more like one step forward, two steps back than what you're hoping for.

If you can Noogle for those three months, and then when work comes around get at least one or two pumping session per week in, and massage the rest of the time, you may be able to keep (maybe even add to) what you've gained in the three months. A six-month base of consistent pumping would be even better.

And as for what I do to keep occupied while pumping? Why
, I come here to stay inspired! Tongue

Happy pumping!

Xo, Soli

Hey Soli!

I must say I've read all your threads this summer FYITongue very helpful !

I am very consistent with massage too , would it help to mantain what gained ?

Hi sweetorange!

In my opinion, massage ALWAYS helps. I think it's not recommended after pumping because it starts to disperse the swelling, but JenniferLove massaged during her pumping sessions, and her results are legendary!

Personally, I'd massage before pumping, to really enhance the pull into the cup.

The post pumping swelling is so encouraging, I usually just put it in my favorite inspiration bra, so I don't massage it away, but rather revel in the extra jiggle for awhile.

If a before bed massage is your routine, then I'd massage then too.

Lastly I'd also massage like a crazy person on days you don't Noogle. If you haven't seen it, Katana has a phenomenal thread about her results from massage alone. While it has to be said that "Your Mileage May Vary", she's worked out some great techniques and tips that are useful for anyone, I'd say.

There are so many benefits to massage, that I'd never recommend against it, and I try to keep it up myself in between Noogling. Even if it just keeps them firm and round, it's still a great benefit, I think.

Hope this helps!

Xo, Soli

(28-08-2016, 10:47 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  The point is, I'd like to pump these next months too but a) I don't have enough time , I mean, I work 8hrs everyday Saturday inclusive so I just have sunday off and I don't know if once a week would be a good program....

Hi sweetorange!

Just a super quickie: now, this is just an opinion, but I personally think even once a week is better than nothing. My schedule is ridiculously unpredictable: I'm off for sometimes a week or two at a time, and then I'm working, frequently out of town, for several weeks solid. So I totally get it.

So then, is it worth it? I believe that even if there are no physical benefits, just seeing the swelling keeps me motivated and helps me refocus.

But despite my on-again, off-again affair with Noogling, I continue to grow, and as of a few months ago I went only to balancing supplements. So any growth or even just maintenance is due to whatever sporadic pumping I can fit in on the road, while the BF is out jogging, whenever I find a spare block of time.

So, in my opinion, is once a week a good program? Probably not. Does it beat not pumping for months on end? Absolutely! Smile

Xo, Soli

(28-08-2016, 10:47 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  1- I do drink water before and during pumping, but never after ,should I do it too?

Hi sweetorange!

Just a few thoughts on the water question. It isn't so much a "drink water before, during or after" thing so much as a "stay hydrated" thing. Here's why. (WARNING: NON-SCIENTIFICALLY BACKED EXPLANATION AHEAD)

Simply put, swelling is an accumulation of fluid. The water in our bodies is the fluid that moves the easiest and is the most easily replaced. By being hydrated while Noogling, we suck water (and other fluids too) into the breast area. And by default, the more water that can be spared from other functions will go there during a Noogling session and create more swelling.

So, sure, the water that you drink before and during Noogling may likely have a direct affect in that session's results. Drinking water afterwards will help keep you generally hydrated. All of this a good thing.

So I'd say yes you could certainly drink water afterwards, but know it's more of a general health thing than an NBE thing.

Xo, Soli

Soli, did I tell you you are awesome?!Blush Thanks again!

I feel very discouraged these last days with noogling and honestly I don't know why but anyway, Im trying to pump everyday at least an hour and doing massages about 15-30 minutes too before the pumping session lol.

Another question sweets, I haven't found any testimony related to success just pumping w/o taking herbs. Do you know any thread?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon