Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Noogling experts, few questions!

(30-08-2016, 05:21 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  Soli, did I tell you you are awesome?!Blush Thanks again!

I feel very discouraged these last days with noogling and honestly I don't know why but anyway, Im trying to pump everyday at least an hour and doing massages about 15-30 minutes too before the pumping session lol.

Another question sweets, I haven't found any testimony related to success just pumping w/o taking herbs. Do you know any thread?

OH YES! JenniferLove's results are LEGENDARY and pump only. Go here, read, and be inspired: http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=17638

If you're on the Noogleberry forum, look up the username Jezebel: I believe she also pumped only, no herbs, and had phenomenal results over two years.

I know it's a slow process, but it really works if you stick with it. Heck, I started and stopped and started and stopped and started and stopped and I'm STILL two cups up from what I was at the beginning! If I'd just stuck with it, I'd be done by now... I totally get how discouraging it is, but hold on to the thought that one of these days, with or without the benefit of photo comparisons, you're going to look in the mirror and say "Holy wowzers! They're actually growing! There's more flesh! They're jiggling!" And then you'll do a little dance, actually kiss your Noogleberry cups (lightly, nothing weird), and then put on your favorite inspiration bra for the rest of the day.

So, this moment in your process is exactly why there are forums like this filled with people like us. Anyone who's Noogled can tell you they've felt this way! It's just a really slow roller coaster: if you stop when you're at the bottom, you won't have the momentum to carry you to the top.

Keep it going, my dear, and be encouraged!

Xo, Soli

(31-08-2016, 03:56 AM)Soledad46 Wrote:  
(30-08-2016, 05:21 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  Soli, did I tell you you are awesome?!Blush Thanks again!

I feel very discouraged these last days with noogling and honestly I don't know why but anyway, Im trying to pump everyday at least an hour and doing massages about 15-30 minutes too before the pumping session lol.

Another question sweets, I haven't found any testimony related to success just pumping w/o taking herbs. Do you know any thread?

OH YES! JenniferLove's results are LEGENDARY and pump only. Go here, read, and be inspired: http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=17638

If you're on the Noogleberry forum, look up the username Jezebel: I believe she also pumped only, no herbs, and had phenomenal results over two years.

I know it's a slow process, but it really works if you stick with it. Heck, I started and stopped and started and stopped and started and stopped and I'm STILL two cups up from what I was at the beginning! If I'd just stuck with it, I'd be done by now... I totally get how discouraging it is, but hold on to the thought that one of these days, with or without the benefit of photo comparisons, you're going to look in the mirror and say "Holy wowzers! They're actually growing! There's more flesh! They're jiggling!" And then you'll do a little dance, actually kiss your Noogleberry cups (lightly, nothing weird), and then put on your favorite inspiration bra for the rest of the day.

So, this moment in your process is exactly why there are forums like this filled with people like us. Anyone who's Noogled can tell you they've felt this way! It's just a really slow roller coaster: if you stop when you're at the bottom, you won't have the momentum to carry you to the top.

Keep it going, my dear, and be encouraged!

Xo, Soli

OMG, thank you really!

Actually I don't want to have big boobs at all, I mean, Im 5 ft tall and very petite sooo I wouldnt never ever like to have 34E for example. Right now I'm 34A-34B (depends on the luteal phase ) and I would like to achieve 34C in 5 months more or less... let's see if I can make the goal!

(28-08-2016, 10:47 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  
(16-08-2016, 09:06 PM)Shanasia Wrote:  Hi sweetorange,

While it's fine to take a a break or two per week, I don't recommend taking a break for TOO long or all your swelling will go down the drain... This is from personal experience. Also, are you drinking water before and after pumping? Water helps with swelling apparently and the more water you drink during pumping the better Smile Another thing, Do you massage? If so, do you massage before or after pumping? It is recommending to massage before pumping instead of after since massing after can make the swelling go down a bit.

To answer your questions:

1) No, pumping for three months and then taking a break for long periods of time won't get you the results you might expect... Again, anything you have so far is probably just swelling and you need more time in order for the swelling to become permanent growth.

2) I never taped my nipples and they've never gotten bigger during the months I pumped. Everyone is different though...

3)That's not too much, that a perfect amount of time to see results if you're consistent with your program.

4) Haha, I used to have that issue too! My breast used to only swell at the bottom, just give it time and eventually you will swell on top. Again, drink some water while pumping and try positioning the cups further towards the upper part of your chest?

5) I like to watch movies, listen to music, work on essays, or sleep as I'm pumping. LOL!

Good luck, and if you have any more questions, let me know. Smile

Sorry for replying late, I've been on vacation without WiFi lol. First of all thank you very much for such a good info and related to your questions :

1- I do drink water before and during pumping, but never after ,should I do it too?

2- I apply heat , then I massage and during the pumping too . Sometimes I do massage after pumping if I feel soreness but depends on the day. Why is so important?!

The point is, I'd like to pump these next months too but a) I don't have enough time , I mean, I work 8hrs everyday Saturday inclusive so I just have sunday off and I don't know if once a week would be a good program....

Also, I still thinking in doing 6 months straight but I don't know how much time would be the perfect deal, I've found out more than 2h everyday is impossible to stand for myself....

PS: did you just pumped or used another NBE method?

Thanks again!!

Oops! Forgot to respond to this! Sorry!

1) Yes, drink plenty of water after noogling too!

2) Are you applying heat before or after noogling? If after, STOP! It decreases the swelling... I'm not 100% about this but i read somewhere on the noogleberry forums that some women who massage right after their pumping session decreased their swelling too. It is good to massage before and in between sessions to prevent those annoying red circles around the breasts...

Hope this helped Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon