Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Trying to get to at least a C :)

Hi everyone. Smile I had been massaging on and off the last week of July, but now that a brand new month is here, I am actually going to be consistent with it. I am starting out as a tiny 30A and want to grow to at least a C cup. A D cup would be amazing, but as long as I can get to a C cup, I will be much happier than I am now.

My program goes as follows:
3 times a day, massage with Red Clover oil. I do 15 minutes of chi massage, followed by 15 minutes of female deer massage, totaling 30 minutes of massage at a time. (i was hoping my Red Clover Oil would be here by today, but they still have not shipped it. I will update here once I start using it).

I am also going to chew 6 pieces of Zoft gum a day, 2 pieces with each massage session. There are a lot of mixed opinions about the gum, but I read a couple reviews where people increased half a cup size by chewing it.

I know that is not a lot, but if you get a little bit of growth from one thing and a little bit of growth from something else, it all adds up.

I am not doing any measurements with the tape measure because they are never consistent for me. My measurements for me will go by look, feel, progress pics, and how I fit into my current bras.

Attaching what I am starting out with now and will take new progress pics every 3 months to see if there is any growth. My hope is to be at least a B cup by next spring. If I can get to a B cup by next spring, I will keep on going to see if I can get even more growth.

Hey Big Grin The more in tune you will get with your body the more you will find out what it needs to make it tick Wink also I was always a firm believer in "less is more" this is great starting out-- good luck Smile

Thank you. missboobshirt. Smile

Just adding some notes here, so I can come back to this later without forgetting my thoughts lol.

I eventually want to start adding Borage Liquid to my routine, as well as as Ginkgo, inspired by Tigerlily's routine. On day 2, I also added her massage routine to mine.

Both Borage and Ginkgo help with circulation in the body and as a plus, they can both help with depression and anxiety, as I unfortunately suffer from both. Borage also helps to increase breast milk production.

Just want to add in one thing at a time though, so sticking to what I have already been doing for now, and will add something else every 30 days or so. But definitely not adding more than all I have already listed here. I don't want to overdo it.

Started using red clover oil yesterday. Used it twice yesterday and will be using it three times today. Will most likely use it during all three massages.

Right away, it makes my breasts swell up. Not sure if it is irritating my breasts or what, but something is causing them to get a swollen/more full look. Even my boyfriend commented on how swollen my breasts look.

Going to try to get a hold of a vet because I do not know if the scent of red clover oil can be toxic to cats. As nice as my breasts look when I put some on, I do not want to risk my kitties lives. I might have to switch to just olive oil or something that is safe for cats.

I also removed Tigerlily's massage from my routine because my breasts would feel really sore after I did it, even if I did it gently. Still doing both chi massage and female deer massage three times a day.

Whats red clover oil if you don't mind me asking?Smile

Pancake, it is just an essential oil that I use for massages. You can find it on Amazon or in heath food stores. It may help with breast growth in the long run. I bought mine from Amazon if you want the link: https://www.amazon.com/Natures-Answer-Alcohol-Free-Flowering-1-Fluid/dp/B0001VUXKU/ref=sr_1_1_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1470663434&sr=8-1&keywords=red+clover+flowering+tops

I am not sure if red clover oil does the same thing as red clover, I am assuming it is the oil from the red clover-- but I know red clover aid's in progesterone and should be taken during luteal phase.. overuse of red clover can make ovaries shrink so tread carefully when using red clover. I can only imagine red clover oil might have the same effect as it is being adsorbed through the skin.

(08-08-2016, 02:41 PM)missboobshirt Wrote:  I am not sure if red clover oil does the same thing as red clover, I am assuming it is the oil from the red clover-- but I know red clover aid's in progesterone and should be taken during luteal phase.. overuse of red clover can make ovaries shrink so tread carefully when using red clover. I can only imagine red clover oil might have the same effect as it is being adsorbed through the skin.

Thank you for the heads up. I will stick to using it once a day then. Can flaxseed oil be used twice a day or is it safer to use something like olive oil or coconut oil for massages?

(08-08-2016, 02:37 PM)cutiesweets Wrote:  Pancake, it is just an essential oil that I use for massages. You can find it on Amazon or in heath food stores. It may help with breast growth in the long run. I bought mine from Amazon if you want the link: https://www.amazon.com/Natures-Answer-Alcohol-Free-Flowering-1-Fluid/dp/B0001VUXKU/ref=sr_1_1_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1470663434&sr=8-1&keywords=red+clover+flowering+tops

Thanks.Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon