Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My surgery is scheduled

(20-08-2016, 03:45 PM)daisy134 Wrote:  
(18-08-2016, 08:31 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Hey Daisy,
Glad to hear all went well and your happy with your new breasts.
Bobbi

Thanks Bobbi!! Smile

(18-08-2016, 11:30 PM)missboobshirt Wrote:  That is awesome! congrats! you should post some before and after photos Smile Did it hurt? I heard it is a bit painful. (both the surgery and the aftermath too)

No there has been hardly any pain actually! I'm really surprised. But I've always had a really high pain tolerance. I will definitely post some before & after photos once I heal a little more Smile Right now I have to wear a sports bra with an ace bandage on the upper part of my breasts until Wednesday when I go back in for another appt. I'll keep the photos up for a little while maybe a week because I'm paranoid about having pics of me on here. It's probably fine but I just worry hah. I had one on my program page that I ended up deleting. Idk why but I worry someone that knows me could be on here and somehow tell its me? Totally irrational lol but I just get anxious sometimes

Do you happen to know if those kinds of surgeries do payment plans?

I hope you do post them Smile I would love to see. You can always do bra covered photos.

(20-08-2016, 09:04 PM)missboobshirt Wrote:  
(20-08-2016, 03:45 PM)daisy134 Wrote:  
(18-08-2016, 08:31 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Hey Daisy,
Glad to hear all went well and your happy with your new breasts.
Bobbi

Thanks Bobbi!! Smile

(18-08-2016, 11:30 PM)missboobshirt Wrote:  That is awesome! congrats! you should post some before and after photos Smile Did it hurt? I heard it is a bit painful. (both the surgery and the aftermath too)

No there has been hardly any pain actually! I'm really surprised. But I've always had a really high pain tolerance. I will definitely post some before & after photos once I heal a little more Smile Right now I have to wear a sports bra with an ace bandage on the upper part of my breasts until Wednesday when I go back in for another appt. I'll keep the photos up for a little while maybe a week because I'm paranoid about having pics of me on here. It's probably fine but I just worry hah. I had one on my program page that I ended up deleting. Idk why but I worry someone that knows me could be on here and somehow tell its me? Totally irrational lol but I just get anxious sometimes

Do you happen to know if those kinds of surgeries do payment plans?

I hope you do post them Smile I would love to see. You can always do bra covered photos.

Yep they do payment plans for sure.That's what I'm doing Smile Well the pics are in a bra so I guess it's not that big of a deal hah. Okay here they are! I tried to take both at the same exact angle. Sorry for the bad lighting & for how pixely they are. I tried to make them look less pixely but it didn't work haha. The bra I'm wearing has like no padding. I feel like you can't really see how much of a difference there is in pics, its more noticeable in person

Also my stomach is kinda bloated from surgery & they said that was normal especially cuz I'm pretty small

Daisy.
Did I miss the pics?
Bobbi

Hey Daisy,
It's great to hear that you are doing good. I'm looking forward to seeing your pics. One of my friends is considering breast implant surgery from cosmedical rejuvenation clinic in Toronto ( http://www.cosmedical.ca/ ). She is dying to undergo the procedure and has scheduled for her initial appointment on 28th of this month. I think I can support her by showing your experience and pics.
How long does it take to subside swelling and bruising? I think the complete result can be seen only after that. Is there anythings else that one should look before going for the procedure?

(22-08-2016, 05:14 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Daisy.
Did I miss the pics?
Bobbi

Hey Bobbi sorry, I had posted my pics then realized I didn't link them so I couldn't go back and delete the attachments if I wanted so I edited my post & deleted the pics then realized I had already deleted them from my phone Sad it sucks bc I had them at the same angle, lighting etc but I have another before pic I can use and I will post some. I have been busy & stressed bc I have a family member who is gravely ill so I haven't really had a chance to post on here

(07-09-2016, 08:14 AM)everraz Wrote:  Hey Daisy,
It's great to hear that you are doing good. I'm looking forward to seeing your pics. One of my friends is considering breast implant surgery from cosmedical rejuvenation clinic in Toronto ( http://www.cosmedical.ca/ ). She is dying to undergo the procedure and has scheduled for her initial appointment on 28th of this month. I think I can support her by showing your experience and pics.
How long does it take to subside swelling and bruising? I think the complete result can be seen only after that. Is there anythings else that one should look before going for the procedure?

Hey as I said above I made a mistake deleting my pics but I will try and post some soon also realself.com is a great site with pics & information. My surgeon is very skilled & has a lot of experience, he is a boob expert (hah) I had almost zero bruising and swelling. Also, I had almost no pain at all, just some soreness. If there is a lot of swelling & bruising I think it takes a couple weeks to a month or so for it to diminish. I'm three weeks post op and I can't believe how natural they look and soft they feel. I also had a lot of breast tissue before surgery though so I got smaller implants. If you go under the muscle like I did they do feel firm right after surgery but with time the muscle will relax. They also give muscle relaxers to help with that & the soreness. I also got silicone implants and they are much softer than saline. I've seen a lot of women that had what they call "frankenboob" right after surgery where their breasts are super high up or high up and kinda far apart then they "drop & fluff" which makes them look natural. Mine didn't look like that at all after surgery bc that is more common with women who have little tissue before surgery & get larger implants. I've read the drop & fluff effect can take weeks to a couple months to even a year so warn her about that!

Here's pics of women who had the drop & fluff effect as they call it, I googled drop and fluff breast implants & found them

[Image: 154doh0.jpg]

[Image: 2hp1008.jpg]

[Image: 22b1iu.jpg]

Again, that effect is more common with women who had little tissue starting out and I think because I had a lot of tissue before surgery I didn't experience that. But it is something you should warn your friend about because she might be unhappy with the initial appearance of her boobs after surgery and they will change a lot and become more natural looking & softer with time

A lot of ts tg folks have surgery experiences. I won't describe all I heard and read from folks in places I lived. Thanks for your story.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon