Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Is it easier to regain lost volume with NBE after losing weight?

I've been reading a lot of great info on the forum already but I haven't come across something that I've been wondering...

My wife used to have J's and after losing a lot of weight they've come down to DDD's. I was wondering if NBE has been shown to be successful on women who have lost breast volume due to weightloss and if it's easier to regain size if it was there in the past?

Are there any specific supplements recommended for this situation?

(03-08-2016, 11:28 PM)mobims Wrote:  I've been reading a lot of great info on the forum already but I haven't come across something that I've been wondering...

My wife used to have J's and after losing a lot of weight they've come down to DDD's. I was wondering if NBE has been shown to be successful on women who have lost breast volume due to weightloss and if it's easier to regain size if it was there in the past?

Are there any specific supplements recommended for this situation?

That was my exact problem-- but it was mostly due to hormones/malnutrition. My body responded to amino acids found in maca. Since she didn't lose her weight due to hormones she could try the noogleberry pump or massaging-- all gains would go to her breast and no where else Smile

(03-08-2016, 11:49 PM)missboobshirt Wrote:  That was my exact problem-- but it was mostly due to hormones/malnutrition. My body responded to amino acids found in maca. Since she didn't lose her weight due to hormones she could try the noogleberry pump or massaging-- all gains would go to her breast and no where else Smile

Thanks for the info! Your progress thread is actually what inspired my question, after reading it I felt like it was possible to regain lost volume and maybe even more!

So maca, got it. I don't think my wife will go for the noogle berry though. I'll try looking into fenugreek for regains too. Would you say you had the best success from maca all around? Any other suggestions are appreciated!

Thank you! ^_^ I would say so because I got my breasts bigger then my natural size before I lost weight, too. Smile

I have heard that Fenu can make you gain weight so tread carefully.. I also just learned from a friend of mine on here that it's best pairing fenugreek with blessed thistle to reduce gastric discomfort. (fenu can cause that).

Maca is good but my weight loss was mostly caused by hormones so I can't say she will have the same gains I did butttt maca is known to gain curves so it's worth a try Smile

Would she go for massage? because massage and fat brushing can really make a difference.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon