Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My programs not herbs

Good to all: I'm new around here and I took from
22 August with my program.

1 - I take hyaluronic acid with collagen, in my country sell together.
2- I take vitamin C with resveratrol and buckeye
3- Vacuum pump once a day, I'm 1 hour and a half or two.
4- massage with a cream shop at ali express, is very good. It costs 30 € normal, but always offer to buy with € 7.95.
5- I give me a massage with a small cup buy in ali express(read that a girl made him and worked)
6- When I take a shower I apply almond oil dulcesy I do massage fat transfer.
7- I follow the instinctive diet, it is what has always liked and works
Like many dairy.
8- I do elliptical and exercises with weight daily
9- I bought a cream increase rear on the same seller breast cream, wishing I'm trying it.
10- I massage with another small cup for eliminite celluliite. Whith cream Anti-cellulite

My goal is to increase my breasts to something according to my height and back. I measure 170 cm wide and I am, I will need a full C or D. I also want to get my 60 kilos of weight (I have thyroid problems) and reaffirm whole body, marked waist and have a good. hourglass silhouette. To this day I have seen results and I am eager to share with you every month. The photo is the start.

PS: Sorry for my English is not very good

Hey welcome! nice program too Smile you have a beautiful body shape!

Thank you very much for the welcome and flattery. I have many illusions . You result is really amazing

Good : this is going to work . Slowly but I see changes. Now I try to work but my left breast is smaller. I'm using bandaids on nipples to suck and do prograna keep and drop

I aldido L-carnitine, and give me the massage with coconut oil . I started making videos cindy crawford , abdominal hypotensive and belly dancing . The photos I do them 24 hours after the vacuum pump

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon