Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Aiding symmetry

I wasnt sure where to put this thread seeing as hormones, pumps and massage can all change symmetry of the breast but since I feel pumps are mainly used for changing the shape of the breast i'll put it here. (sorry lotus if I am in the wrong place Blush )

I was wondering if maybe there is something someone out there knows of, besides pumping, massaging, fat brushing or PC (which rounds out breasts)-- is there anything else that can aid in symmetry or rounding out the breast or gaining under boob? What worked for you?

I am doing everything I listed above but I just wanted to make sure I am on the right path. I want to see if maybe there is something else out there someone might know of that helped them round themselves out that I don't know of.. sometimes people find little creative unorthodox things that work for them Smile thank you BN!

have you thought about the small cupping therapy to use under your boobs? there was another girl here that worked for

(04-08-2016, 07:59 PM)ellacraig Wrote:  have you thought about the small cupping therapy to use under your boobs? there was another girl here that worked for

Yeah I believe Pinno and I have discussed that too-- like with kangzhu right? I can give that one a shot Smile thanks ella Big Grin

(05-08-2016, 03:48 PM)missboobshirt Wrote:  
(04-08-2016, 07:59 PM)ellacraig Wrote:  have you thought about the small cupping therapy to use under your boobs? there was another girl here that worked for

Yeah I believe Pinno and I have discussed that too-- like with kangzhu right? I can give that one a shot Smile thanks ella Big Grin

no its not kangzhu but actual chinese cupping cups, the little ones, tiny cups if you will , theres vaccum type sets you can buy online (amazon ebay etc )

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon