Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Need a bit off help!!

Ok ladies im new on the forum and need help! 10 years ago ive decided to loose weight and lost 20 kilos over 2 year period via healthy eating and o lot of cardio =). Ive had these amazing 16DD boobs but unfortunately due to lossing 20 kilos my breast gone down to cup B. I can say ive easily lost 4 cup sizes =( I have herd of fenugreek and flax seed tea for breat growth or gringing them down and applying it as a paste to your boobs. Can someone please help with how to prepare these teas? How often a day i need to drink it or can i eat the fenugreek and flaxseed directly?

I love my new look healthy and in top shape with my body but just want my DD cup size back.

You can eat flaxseed and fenugreek directly.

To make tea, you can either boil the water, then pour it over the flaxseed and fenugreek, or you can steep the herbs in water. You can use a teabag if you want, but it's unnecessary.

You don't have to grind them down, but if you do, more of it will be available. There's a little stone tool with a stone bowl that can be used to grind it.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon