Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Do Herbs change your sexual orientation?

I have been taking BO PM and other herbs for 40 weeks. I look and sound feminine more then ever before. My desires and needs are changing. The best of it is a happiness in my marriage and more satisfying orgasms and sex. All of it due to taking herbs. But do I want a male sex partner or do I want my wife to strap one on? I think I want my wife to help me satisfy my desires and keep her happy too. This has meant using a Hitachi magic wand when I cant perform and when she needs more. I have asked her for more kinky options but not something we have chosen to do. I have had these desires for a long time and they are starting to come alive and I am not sure what to do.

Even on HRT, my orientation has not changed. I suspect that maybe if your a little bit bisexual to begun with, its possible NBE has made you more aware of your desires.

(06-08-2016, 02:50 AM)jannet.duff Wrote:  Even on HRT, my orientation has not changed. I suspect that maybe if your a little bit bisexual to begun with, its possible NBE has made you more aware of your desires.
It is more than that. I may have had bi thoughts but I never sought them out. There are the actual things that I do. But where they huge change is in my fantasies and in what I do when I am alone. I don't want to explain what my computer has looked at. But maybe this is what I should allow out of the dark

Pretty common billy

Certainly get the wife to strap on and take you like a woman

Even in on non tg circles being taken by a strap on is very common and very enjoyable

Have a complete woman night and get laid

Don't break your wife's trust, not worth it

Yucky smelly men ,

However it's quite common for hrt to put you through a bo phase or male phase then many transitioned women go back onto women again, not all though

Strange

Julie

No herbs didn`t, but HRT did, but let me qualify that first!

When I say it changed it, it certainly Seems that way at face value, and it would be Very easy to "blame" it on the titty skittles Smile
In fact I was almost convinced of it at one point, but upon further thought and examination I think it`s simply just a case of Denial being a Seriously Powerful thing!
before any HRT the very idea of being with a boy made me almost sick, in fact I was (and still am a bit) a misandrist for the most part.
It was simply unthinkable! (and I think there`s a lot more truth in that word "unthinkable" than is imediately apparent).
I was also Very much in denial about my being a transgendered person too, I was a Straight Male and anyone who questioned otherwise no matter how small would get it both barrels! (probably a case of "the Lady doth protest too much"? I`m surpised my reactions didn`t out me more than once! LOL).

I think that taking HRT kind of "unlocked" part of me, a part that was Always there and more so with my complete and utter acceptance of myself allowed by the calm brought about with the HRT.
I`v lived most of my life in fear of my Female side, not knowing at all that She (I) meant no harm at all and only ever wanted me to be happy, the sort of happy pre-testosterone and before Societys dogmatic indoctrination.

now in "Boy" mode (something I`m finding harder and harder to access and even remember now) I still find the thought repellant.
But in Me mode, there`s nothing with liking boys at all, in fact some of them are kinda cute! (especially if they want something). and the thought of going out for a meal or a movie (and maybe something more) doesn`t bother me a at all, in fact I can think of a few I wouldn`t kick out of bed Big Grin
and Yes I`m still in Girls too, that part never changed, though I can more easily seperate Lust from Envy, and what I want to Do about it with them has altered somewhat (not entirely because the old hardware doesn`t work anymore).
Of course I don`t do these things because I`m neither promiscuous nor unfaithful Wink
So I`m just a happy a bisexual female with a few body issues (what girl doesn`t have them, Right!?), it just took me a bit longer to figure it out and find Me.
Hormones Helped, but they didn`t Do it Smile

hope that helps a little?

I agree with Janet most likely the feelings have always been there and your experimentation with herbal breast growth has allowed them to blossom.

I know for me even in my teens (I'm 44 now) I fantasized about being a woman, about wearing woman's clothes and even tried to orally pleasure myself. Heck, even before I lost my virginity I took my own "virginity" with a vibrator. However, I never imagined it was a man doing this, always a woman. When my wife and I were dating I confessed to her that I liked to wear panties and dress up, with the result being some of the hottest sex we've ever had! This led to much, much more adventure between us.

Through it all, and even with my on again, off again breast growth adventures my thoughts have always remained pretty constant. I must admit I do have stronger desires to be more feminine and I enjoy sex in a feminine manner much more, at times almost preferring it.

Another item I have enjoyed for years is reading body swapping and forced feminization stories, and these have always been such a turn on for me. Aside from that I don't find myself fantasizing about men.

(06-08-2016, 12:53 PM)Scotti Wrote:  Another item I have enjoyed for years is reading body swapping and forced feminization stories, and these have always been such a turn on for me. Aside from that I don't find myself fantasizing about men.

I can understand about the stories. I still occasionally like to look through fiction mania at the body swap / forced feminization stories, however it's not about the fantasy of being a woman. Its about somebody else forcing a change on me that I was too chicken to do to myself.

(06-08-2016, 08:08 AM)julieTG Wrote:  Pretty common billy

Certainly get the wife to strap on and take you like a woman

Even in on non tg circles being taken by a strap on is very common and very enjoyable

Have a complete woman night and get laid

Don't break your wife's trust, not worth it

Yucky smelly men ,

However it's quite common for hrt to put you through a bo phase or male phase then many transitioned women go back onto women again, not all though

Strange

Julie

I ask for the pegging but Amy is not saying yes. She is is fine if I do myself. She hinted at letting someone else do chores like bj and pegging.

(06-08-2016, 05:59 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  
(06-08-2016, 12:53 PM)Scotti Wrote:  Another item I have enjoyed for years is reading body swapping and forced feminization stories, and these have always been such a turn on for me. Aside from that I don't find myself fantasizing about men.

I can understand about the stories. I still occasionally like to look through fiction mania at the body swap / forced feminization stories, however it's not about the fantasy of being a woman. Its about somebody else forcing a change on me that I was too chicken to do to myself.

Some lifestyles are fantasies the are a draw to me like maid cos play and bi cuckolding. I gave Amy a few digital books and she isnt interested. I have written poetry and stories on literotica too.

No they didn't for me, either. Herbals did clarify and validate my sexuality.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon