Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Do Herbs change your sexual orientation?

(06-08-2016, 09:09 PM)jamiemason Wrote:  No they didn't for me, either. Herbals did clarify and validate my sexuality.
Question, have the herbs helped you come out of the closest? To me
thats a change...

(06-08-2016, 09:24 PM)BillyBoy_Delano Wrote:  
(06-08-2016, 09:09 PM)jamiemason Wrote:  No they didn't for me, either. Herbals did clarify and validate my sexuality.
Question, have the herbs helped you come out of the closest? To me
thats a change...
'Coming out of the closet?' How so?

Herbals more so helped and clarified my sexuality. In some aspects they aligned my body and mind, where before it was just my mind. My sexuality has always been confusing with more questions than answers, and herbs sort of made those questions a little bit more understanding/and answerable.

Firstly, I think like gender most people are conditioned in the duality of straight/gay - male/female when in fact most people are actually somewhere between the two.

Have fooled around in the past with guys (nothing more than oral) but only ever been in relationships with women. Despite wanting to go further with a guy, I have never been into the whole casuality of most male on male encounters or been really bothered to persue it.

However, in the past few weeks despite not being bothered really by sex - life is just simplier without it, my female thinking has resulted in me having fantasies involving me as the girl with a man - some point I would like to try it but it would have to be where we have a bit of a laugh first and getting to know each other and lot of flirting and things just ending up where they end up.

I think for me on NBE sex has to involved trusting the other person and for me I want to get to know about them first and for it to not just be meaningless sex. Unfortunately most guys - hell I was a fully paid up card carrying one once generally only seem into what they get out of it - in other words a bit selfish. So whilst my orientation hasnt changed my emotions and needs surrounding it have - I guess that could be considered the biggest change as I now have what most would consider a female approach to sex - regardless of who it is with!

Megan

(08-08-2016, 10:16 PM)MeganJ Wrote:  Firstly, I think like gender most people are conditioned in the duality of straight/gay - male/female when in fact most people are actually somewhere between the two.

Have fooled around in the past with guys (nothing more than oral) but only ever been in relationships with women. Despite wanting to go further with a guy, I have never been into the whole casuality of most male on male encounters or been really bothered to persue it.

However, in the past few weeks despite not being bothered really by sex - life is just simplier without it, my female thinking has resulted in me having fantasies involving me as the girl with a man - some point I would like to try it but it would have to be where we have a bit of a laugh first and getting to know each other and lot of flirting and things just ending up where they end up.

I think for me on NBE sex has to involved trusting the other person and for me I want to get to know about them first and for it to not just be meaningless sex. Unfortunately most guys - hell I was a fully paid up card carrying one once generally only seem into what they get out of it - in other words a bit selfish. So whilst my orientation hasnt changed my emotions and needs surrounding it have - I guess that could be considered the biggest change as I now have what most would consider a female approach to sex - regardless of who it is with!

Megan
Part of my NBE is rewiring my brain and hormones with Binural Meditation. I am feeling more female then ever and my voice keeps tending toward my natural high voice. So herbs + Binural Meditation + Closeted bisexuality = Sexual orientation change?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon