Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Can certain herbs counteract other herbs??

If someone is taking too many herbs at once, can some herbs counteract the effects of other herbs, thus making growth impossible or even slower?

Right now, the only herbs I am taking are Zoft gum, which has a number of herbs in it. I am also going to start using red clover oil on my breasts during my breast massages. I just ordered Borage liquid to take everyday, but that is more so because I read it can help with anxiety. If it does not work for my anxiety, I will stop taking it. I recently read about Goat's Rue, that can help build mammary tissue, so that is something I want to try too eventually.

Would this be too much and could taking this many different herbs lessen or stall the results I would get from keeping things more simple?

Thanks.

Taking too many herbs, or even too much of the same herb can desensitise your estrogen receptors. Also, different herbs are weaker/stronger than others, you run the chance of your receptors getting the weaker herbs, and stopping the stronger herbs working.
As for taking different herbs ( outside of NBE ) I don't believe anyone has made a list of what not to take with what. You may find a summery on another site, ( Google ?? ).

(06-08-2016, 01:34 PM)cutiesweets Wrote:  If someone is taking too many herbs at once, can some herbs counteract the effects of other herbs, thus making growth impossible or even slower?

Right now, the only herbs I am taking are Zoft gum, which has a number of herbs in it. I am also going to start using red clover oil on my breasts during my breast massages. I just ordered Borage liquid to take everyday, but that is more so because I read it can help with anxiety. If it does not work for my anxiety, I will stop taking it. I recently read about Goat's Rue, that can help build mammary tissue, so that is something I want to try too eventually.

Would this be too much and could taking this many different herbs lessen or stall the results I would get from keeping things more simple?

Thanks.
Yes its hugely dangerous to mix herbs esp if you dont know their interactions and totally mess up your hormones like janet said. Lotus and Peggy put up a thread in the herbs section of interactions between herbs, have a search for it.
Also be wary of goats rue, can drop you blood sugar pretty damn low. Just a heads up.

(06-08-2016, 05:49 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  Taking too many herbs, or even too much of the same herb can desensitise your estrogen receptors. Also, different herbs are weaker/stronger than others, you run the chance of your receptors getting the weaker herbs, and stopping the stronger herbs working.
As for taking different herbs ( outside of NBE ) I don't believe anyone has made a list of what not to take with what. You may find a summery on another site, ( Google ?? ).

OK, thank you. I will most likely just stick to the Zoft gum and the red clover oil for massages then. Still want to try Borage for anxiety though, so hope I will not run into any problems doing so.

(06-08-2016, 08:53 PM)ellacraig Wrote:  
(06-08-2016, 01:34 PM)cutiesweets Wrote:  If someone is taking too many herbs at once, can some herbs counteract the effects of other herbs, thus making growth impossible or even slower?

Thanks.
Yes its hugely dangerous to mix herbs esp if you dont know their interactions and totally mess up your hormones like janet said. Lotus and Peggy put up a thread in the herbs section of interactions between herbs, have a search for it.
Also be wary of goats rue, can drop you blood sugar pretty damn low. Just a heads up.

I will search for it, TY. Thank you for the heads up about the goat's rue too.

This is a good thread-- I hope people read this. I see so many people hopping up on supplements and herbs. It's not good for the body.. besides, less is more Smile

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=19869

HERB INTERACTIONS

Thank you so much, Ella. Smile

And I agree, missboobshirt. I was so eager to try so many different things for a second there, but I have decided to continue to keep things simple.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon