Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Red clover oil and cats.

Does anyone here know if the scent of red clover oil can be toxic to cats?

I am really excited because yesterday I started using it during massages and it blows up my breasts right away. They start to look really swollen when I rub it on, to the point where my boyfriend is commenting on it. I am not sure if it is irritating my glands or what, but I do not feel any pain in my breasts or anything like that. I leave it on all day and night.

But then I started to worry because the scent is so strong and I know cats have such a strong sense of smell that even just smelling it, the toxins can get in their system. I did hours of research online. Some sites say yes, some say no. It is even used as a cancer medicine and blood purifier at times, so I am really not sure what to believe.

I am going to try to call a vet tomorrow to ask. Hopefully they can let me know for sure but if anyone here knows the answer, please share. Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon