Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Coconut oil or olive oil for massages?

Do either one of these help with breast growth or are they just nice oils to massage with? I still want to use red clover oil before a shower, but want to use something else at times as well.

Hi Cutie,
Here is a thread that discusses the oils
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=24802&highlight=coconut
Bobbi

I use coconut oil every day. I read somewhere that it's good for NBE.

CCO is great for massage-- it is also good to ingest for NBE as it makes connective tissues stronger and I believe promotes aromatase Smile

Thank you for your help, everyone. Smile

They are nice oils to massage with, especially olive oil. You should massage gently in circular ways. You should massage for 15 minutes in a way that you start from the outside and then come towards the areola. If you are doing it correctly, then there will be an improvement in blood circulation and this will help to improve your breast size. Since olive oil is expensive many of them would prefer coconut oil. Breast enhancement depends on the way you massage not on the oils.

A question for the coconut oil users. Anyone know of a brand that doesn't
have the bits? Mine has these bits of what I assume is coconut in it. Not large at all, kinda the size of a grain of salt. There's not a lot of them, and while they are annoying, they aren't a deal breaker. They're just annoying and if I didn't have to deal with them, the massages would be better. Thanks.

(20-08-2016, 07:56 PM)lilmikey Wrote:  A question for the coconut oil users. Anyone know of a brand that doesn't
have the bits? Mine has these bits of what I assume is coconut in it. Not large at all, kinda the size of a grain of salt. There's not a lot of them, and while they are annoying, they aren't a deal breaker. They're just annoying and if I didn't have to deal with them, the massages would be better. Thanks.

Am using Swansons currently. But it has been at or above 76 degrees since purchase & is in a liquid state. So maybe the bits are in the bottom of the container & will find something when it cools off? Though seems clean as of now.

I use an organic from the grocery store.
There are tiny bits in mine when its in a solid state, but as soon as I start to massage they melt right away.
Bobbi

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon