Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Starting out? Under 18? Read :)

Hope all the veterans don't mind :p

I have been wanting to make a small little disclaimer for a while as I have been off BN these last few weeks. Coming back I had a lot of PM's "what made you grow" "what can I take" etc:

Everyone's body is different-- we are made up of different building blocks and DNA. Even though ultimately all men have the sex hormones that men are born with and women have the same sex hormones women are born with, we all come in different levels. Example, my estrogen is way higher then my progesterone. What made me grow doesn't mean it will make you grow. Someone who is progesterone dominant & following my plan may unbalance their hormones. I also was big breasted before my NBE. I am not discouraging following my plan. I encourage people to try new things but to keep in mind each person is a special case. DNA, genes and fat do play a factor. So many people write me and want to jump on herbs, supplements and BO without doing the research on the product or on themselves. I don't feel it's a healthy route. It's important to know your body before you jump on NBE.

My advice: know yourself, know your hormones. if you are under 21 I would stay away from NBE. Drink your milk, eat your chicken & rice and beans and wait patiently. Your body will come with age, if you are not happy with it by then-- by all means, go for NBE. But give yourself time. If you are under age transgender I would recommend bringing your ideas and wants to a doctor-- get your hormones checked and weigh out your options.

You can do damage to your hormones and endocrine system meddling with herbs and hormones. If you're a female and you're under 18 and impatient with your breasts, know you are at your own risk of possibly even hindering future growth if you mess with herbs without consulting a doctor before hand.

I really wanted to bring this to everyone's attention, especially to new comers. I see a lot of programs where people are taking phytoestrogen on top of phytoestrogen and not cycling / bleeding and I feel bad because I feel like they might not know what they're doing to their body. Less is more. I have always taken what I put into my body very seriously, it's why I keep BO as a last resort.

Non hormonal NBE is the best kind of NBE to start: You can massage with coconut oil, volufiline, massaging 3x a day for 10 mins is a great way to grow and even breasts. (have you ever heard of the inversion method for hair? any time blood flows to an area there will be growth, it is the same for breast massaging)
Pumps as well.
FOOD supplements like maca are fine even for young adults to take. But I would still bring it to a doctor if I wanted to be extra safe.

Women over 18-- know your cycle and when to cycle your herbs. Women's average cycle is 28 days, mine is 32, everyone is different. What's yours?
luteal phase (progesterone)
menses (period)
and follicular (estrogen)

Good luck Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon